Guy is already looking?

What does it mean if a guy you don't know, but like, passes you and when you look up it seems he already was looking at you or in your direction? Like when the eye contact clicks instantly? (and it's been happening for a few months) and with the eye contact there is no smile, but a soft, look (if that makes sense). Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are he thinks you're attractive but is too shy to approach you. Smile back and maybe flirt with your eyes to give him the vibe that its okay to approach you.

• I have tried smiling a little, I just don't know if he noticed. and if he did, he didn't smile back. although when there are other guys by me, he looks over a lot. but never smiles and I don't know what eye contact without smiling means lol

What Guys Said 5

• o :( well good luck with that guy...

• Thanks, good luck with that girl

• i doubt your the girl I see in my class...but ill tell you anyway I'm anthony...

• Haha no that's not it, I'm andrea

• cmon I might be the guy that looks at you this all sounds exactly like my situation...

• First, what's your name

• just tell me your name...

• wats yur name?

What Girls Said 1

• well the thing that is happening here is my favorite feeling in the whole world love. love makes the world go on and on and you have found love. now you and that guy make the world go on and on by making that love happen for you two. it hard to find love but sometimes it might even just come to you.