Gay male, body hair & highlights?

Gay male, I am huge surfer, swimmer an do quite a bit of Bikram Yoga and yes I shave all of my body hair. I tend to think of me as more feminine that masc when it comes to the things I think about when speaking to other guys (friends, all straight). I was thinking of getting blond highlights. I already have med/dark brown hair, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it! Gay guys look cute with highlights

• yeah it would be fine I guess. it would make you look obviously gay tho not that its a bad thing

• Then why did you even bother to mention it? Do you tell guys "It would make you look obviously straight tho not that its a bad thing"? Just curious.

• You kidding? It doesn't matter what other people think of gays. There's no shame in it at all.

• It wouldn't make him look obviously gay, it would just make him like an obvious 90s fan

What Guys Said 5

• Go for it darling. If you want highlights get them. We see a lot of surfers in salons who are straight getting highlights. It's less a gay thing and more a surfer thing. When asked the guys usually say their hair is semi resistant to being lightened by the sun and that they want to get it done artificially because it refuses to happen for them naturally.

• Go for it. It'll always grow out! ;)

• Hot. Freakin sexy, do it.

• I'm aware that many men in various sports where time is a major factor when competing shave all their hair. The reason for this, which has been officially tested, is to reduce wind drag for bikers and runners and water drag for swimmers. Having a smooth body much like a dolphin for example makes wind and water flow around you easier. Body builders do this to allow their muscular definition to be seen more easily. It sounds like you want to keep your orientation a secret from your friends but I don't believe your friends should think you're more feminine just for shaving all of your hair and adding highlights. Highlights for your hair just shows that you want to change things up a little.

• You need the internet to decide how to dress? What you need is confidence and some phuckign balls bro.

• Piss off asshole! don't post a comment on someones question being an asshole. if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all!

• Whatever bitch. You are such a Fag Hag

• Dude, you are a total jerk. So just go off and be a jerk by yourself, rather than inflicting your jerkhood on the rest of us. And using language like you do here, to insult folks, will get you no respect at all, and no one will even care to read what you have to say. Go play videogames, and grow "Balls" big enough to act like a man, not a little bratty boy.