GUYS! your opinion on girls who look like Barbies?

my boyfriend's ex has bleach blond hair & she's tan and really pretty and she's like perfect. -if you want to see her ill send you a picture. but anyway I know she's much prettier than me and I can't help but think that all the time and it makes me feel really bad. I have naturally black hair and a natural tan. she recently said I was ugly & looked like snooki from jersey shore. her and my boyfriend were texting and she said she doesn't want him even though she comes off as being a little obsessed over him! and he said that he don't want her and she don't want him which made me happy(: and the fact that he said that I'm more beautiful that she will ever be when she said I was ugly too. it makes me feel bad that she's like perfect. & like he was with her for 2 years and they were engaged too. Should I worry about it? like it bothers me what should I do? and guys do you think you would like a girl that looks like a barbie?

Most Helpful Guy

• "(She) has bleach blond hair & she's tan..." "...and I can't help but think that all the time and it makes me feel really bad. I have naturally black hair and a natural tan. "

So she looks like Barbie...

...& you look like Megan Fox. :) Or maybe "Law & Order" actress Alena De La Garza:

link

See? Girls with dark hair can be pretty too!

"she recently said I was ugly & looked like snooki from jersey shore"

That's because...

"he was with her for 2 years and they were engaged too."

...so she's just jealous.

What Guys Said 21

• I feel that because she said you were "ugly" that this makes her far more ugly than anything you could worry your pretty little head about. I really prefer to look women in the eyes to see how pretty they are. By this I am very willing to look beyond outside appearances to determine how pretty a woman is. It has been my experience that the really super pretty women I have interacted with are either really messed up or completely self absorbed, which is not attractive at all. I really like dark hair, and naturally black hair is very pretty so, please try and put yourself at ease, I'm sure you are a beautiful young lady. Don't worry about what "Barbie" has to say, she isn't worth your time or your worries.

• It's because we live in a really racist, woman-hating society, that only values what can be "Sold" as beautiful. But beauty cannot be "Sold" so all those who try and buy it, lose out and lose their beauty. That's why people who have so much plastic surgery, bleach their hair, and do other things that cost money to "make themselves more attractive" only end up seeming more sad.

Love yourself as you are, love your uniqueness, and embrace others who do the same. And choose someone to be with who doesn't think you need to change anything about yourself.

To all the guys who say "I'm attracted to blondes... I have no idea why", please read "The Bluest Eye" by Toni Morrison and learn why. Seriously.

• You are an embarrassment to mankind. You have a warped almost evil perception of men. I can't believe you are even a man. It is losers like you who enable women to treat men like sh!t and have an inflated sense of self while feeling entitled to everything simply for being a woman. You are the reason "nice guys" don't exist because you encourage women to act like pompous jerks with a sense of entitlement. My guess: You were brainwashed at Berkeley or you were sexually abused by daddy. UGH

• Take a slow, deep breath, rickims63. You can live through the truth being told. Really, you can. And my daddy never abused me. Sorry to bust your silly stereotypes. Now why don't you go do something productive with you life? I think calling out racism and sexism, where and when it exists, is worthwhile. Apparently you think defending jerk men is worthwhile.

• I think rickims63 just has a lot of pent up sexual frustration and anger.....

• well when you say barbie there's one of two ways I take it. either she is just a superficial slutty bitch or won't get anywhere in life except for their looks and then there are the really pretty girls who are also educated and aren't total assholes. I have no problem with beautiful women, ifact I prefer them, but I just think that people shouldnt expect to get thorugh life on looks alone and those who get p*ssed when others tell them it doesn't work that way p*ss me off a lot more than a girl with good looks, but yeah she seems like a total bitch

• Oh she is a bitch. like its so hard to deal with the situation, but I guess I have to. I asked him to not talk about her anymore or bring her up, and to just put her behind him and a couple hours later he does it! and I yell at him and he laughs. it so hard to deal with.

• What's up with you calling someone "a sl*tty b*tch"? Are you one? No one is. So knock off using woman-hating terms. They only make you look like a stupid sexist jerk.

• Umm I'm not a slut at all thanks. you don't know this girl at all! she is a slut, and a bitch. and I'm not sexist at all I just don't like her, and uhh sexist when I'm a girl myself that's like a black person hating black people. don't make sence. YOUR WRONG LEAVE ME ALONE.

• Ok so honestly I am extremally attractted to blondes... I have no idea why, line up ten amzing loooking girls and my eyes will instantly snap to the blonde one. Don't ask why cause I don't know. HOWEVER, even though I am hopelessly attracted to blondes, I refuse to date anyone whos personality I don't like. AKA if she's a blonde bombshell and A)Dumb as a brick B) a total bitch or C)Shallower than a kiddie pool or D) extremally high maintinace then I am not going to date her. Looks aren t everything, I would much rather have a girl who apprecaites time I spend with her and I am able to have fun with, regardless of what their hair colour is are how amazing they look

• You probably think blond women are more attractive because you live in a society that tells you to do so. And what makes you think you have the right to call any woman a "b*tch"? This is a public forum. You are demonstrating to many women that you are a sexist jerk. Is that your intention?

• Aww thank god there are still guys attracted to blondes. seriously the answers about blondes being ugly on this site started to frustrate me =)

• Uhhh wow ..um is your name from an ftsk song?

• Ewwwwwwwwww! Come on! Were is the flavor? Barbie girls lack any real p*ssazz! I need more personality in the girl's appearance. As a matter of a fact she could be bald have a facial scar and not weigth 11 lb, and that be 10 times hotter than a Barbie for me. Barbies are just too standard.

• GET OVER HIM! If you aren't his type, chances are you can easily find someone that will find you their type. Who cares what some caddy bitches say about you?

• I am his type, why would I get over him? Its just about his ex..

• love yourself woman, I had that problem with a ex..not engaged but my ex before her was the same blonde, sexy..a 9-10 you can easily say. But man she was more empty headed than anything, I was immature and honestly was just with her for the looks. But my ex, she was intellengent, cute, daring a combination I found f***en hot...We could sit and actually have a intellengent and stimulation converstaion for hours. With my ex-before I would just watch movies with her because she fit the stereotype, couldn't carry a rational discusion because honestly she wasn't that smart. Although not all blondes are like that, saddly the majority I've meet in college are. So don't worry he's with you over the bombshell for a reason she's probably a shallow, bimbo, narcisist. Guys do get tired of that and once we grow older look for a woman with substance and looks come secondary, for a relationship. One night stands are different, because men are hormonal creatures, but he sounds trust worthy so don't worry about that.

• First of all, its pretty obvious that she's not going to say anything positive about you so disregard her comments. Your boyfriend associates all these negative feelings with his ex s that's why she is not attractive to him anymore. He's with you because he is sexually attracted to you and has all these positive feelings for you.

• I'm personally very rarely attracted to the blonde/blue eyes/big boobs stereotype that so many dudes go nutty for. I like girls with dark hair and a little color in their skin, so I think you and I would get along fine.

• That's because advertising such as by the racist business Abercrombie and Fitch, works. They wouldn't spend millions on it if it didn't. I'd hope we can see through the racism of advertising and pornography and see people as people, not as "types" and "genres".

• Peddle your nonsense elsewhere. Nearly every post I see you make, you tirade on the oppression and sexism of our society. You're making good points, but I know that you're regurgitating what you've been fed, not thinking for yourself. Your words are devoid of thought and understanding of the matters which you so boldly attach yourself to.

• I love women that look like barbies. They just better not have too much makeup. The woman in this link video is the best of all the women that look like barbies.

• Blondes turn me off...not sure why but they just don't do it for me unless there is a cute face to go with it. But you're describing stone cold obsessive bitch blonde. (I've met too many of them). Dark hair is sexy especially if it is long and let down.

• Thannk you so much(: your making me feel a lot better. but just last night my boyfriend told me that at the beggining of our relationship he met up with her to "talk" and she kept bringing there past up. he told me that he said its over between them and he loves me, and she said so you don't want to kiss me right now? and he said no. but I don't know if he's telling the truth, it think it was more recent than he says it was :/ I don't know what to do. should I ask her?

• Naturaly blondes or fake bleach blonde ones?

• Like bleach blonde almost white.

• "looked like snooki from jersey shore"

OUCH!

I hate Barbies. By Barbies I mean the ones in the media. Blonde hair, stupid personality, fake everything, fake boobs, overly superficial, bitchy etc. It's insulting to think that men are supposed to find that "irrestistable".

Depends on the girl though. If she is a normal person, and she just has blonde hair and is natural, maybe she isn't actually a Barbie (by my definition), and she could be very attractive. It's hard to tell from some text.

This all sounds a bit too high school for me. I don't know what you should do but good luck.

• barbie is pretty but plain the girls I like often would rate as gawky or funny looking but they drive me crazy .

• Sounds like this girl is not worth thinking about. Appriciate and love your self as you are. There is always someone more beatutiful than we, don't focus on the appearences of others, they are just that appearenses. When I know some one is coming over my house, I clean my garage, and make my house look perfect .. Am I neat all the time? No but if some one where yo judge me based on appearences they would say yes.. But that's not the truth. Don't let the bastards bring you down, I'm sure you are a very pretty girl

• well first of all, beauty is dependent on preference. for example, you said you have naturally black hair which I LOVE brunettes. so yeah I know girls worry all the time about that stuff, and to be honest you can't please or be liked by everybody. but like I said, that's my personal preference and many other guys too, so use what works for you.

and about the other girl, you of all people should know that females get real catty around each other over the stupidest crap :P I wouldn't waste the time on thinking about her. watch that show "My life as Liz" on MTV and the blonde bitch on there is exactly the childish girl I wouldn't mind see get in a car wreck or something lol

• I am an artist that deals professionally with women of all ages.

I can give you the advise you seek if I have in hand multiple pics of both you are the ex ... as well as any updates since you posted.

• Personally don't like the Barbie look... at ALL! ;)

I prefer a more exotic looking, naturally beautiful brunette girl. Just me tho.

• im not big on those "barbie" looking chicks personally. I like girls with dark hair that are smart, sweet and maybe a little shy. natural black hair is HOT.

• its not like that dear! don't listen to what eva those idiots say about you! you are pretty I knw that! and I love you!

• She sounds slutty to me. I don't care for blonds or heavy tans, but I do love girls with black hair. If you look anything like this Snookie (who I just googled) then I'd say your a far better catch then the blond ho.

• my ex was like that ... but it turned out she was a ho XD but yeah... I think all that trying to be pretty is pointless... if you wanna be liked be yourself and someone outthere will think the best of anyone:) but yeah.. beauty is only skin deep

What Girls Said 16

• Ok I know I’m not a guy but I’m answering anyway. Personally I find that look to be so boring and I know many guys that do. It’s just way too common. I haven’t heard of jersey shore (don’t watch much tv and find mtv to be way too mind numbing) but I looked it up and although snooki may not be gorgeous she isn’t exactly ugly. So if that’s all that this girl has to compare you to (which I’m sure is an exaggeration anyway!) then you have nothing to worry about. But really who cares what she thinks or says about you? The FACT is that you are with your boyfriend now and she’s not. Though it isn’t very rare that guys will go back to their exes even if they say they never would. How long ago was their breakup and how often do they text or talk? I’m not trying to make your paranoid or anything but it’s always good to keep your eyes and ears open. I have enough experience with guys who talk about what bitches their exes are (sometimes they really are, but also sometimes they aren’t at all) only to run back to them later.

• Well they have been broken up for a year now, and like they last hungout around christmas :( he hid it from me & he told me a couple months later about it but told me it was when we first started dating. I was kinda skeptical so I asked her myself because she was talking sh*t to me one day and she told me the truth about it. we talked it out and they haven't talked for months now.

• First off, you are beautiful. A girl who has to tell other girls they're ugly to reassure herself that she's pretty is very insecure. Natural is definitely more beautiful. Don't listen to things she says, believe me she really is just jealous of what you have with her ex.

• That barbie look is so over rated.

Yeah some guys would find it attractive, then when to go and get to know her, she is a complete air head who pays more attention to her reflection in the window shops, then other peoples point of veiws and getting deeper then the surface.

but then again, others may not be like that.

I reckon brown/ balck hair is hot!

I would dye my hair that colour but it wouldn't suit me,and I would just prefure to be natrual.

Your boyfriend should be a lot more sympathetic towards you.

he shouldnt be texting his ex fiance non stop. that's just a no go unless you have children with your ex, then that is when you have a reason to contact.

he should be telling her to f*** off with her oppinions and to keep her head out of where it isn't wanted.

• well have you heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder!its not about looks it didn't work out between them and he finds something beter and more interesting in you!yes its natural to be a little insicure about how pretty she is but she doesn't hold a candle to you , if she did he would be with her remind yourself that!so I wouldn't worrie about it!he wants more than a pretty face and maybe you are everything he wants, so focus on you two and be happy maybe its best he doesn't talk to her if it makes you feel bad love is about sacrifice!she is the past and you are the present so remimber that

• honestly... girls that are blonde with tans... are a dime a dozen.. not many girls can pull off brunette without looking washed out! so go you for being a hot little brunette :)

• she's not perfect, she's.. fake.

uughh orange tans are so disgusting. at least that's what I'm picturing.

anyway, she said you were ugly because she's jealous. she may not want him but she's possessive because she likes attention, and she's jealous you're getting it instead of her.

if you trust your boyfriend, you shouldn't worry about anything.

what worries ME, is that you're under 18 and your boyfriend has already been in a 2yr relationship with someone AND has even been engaged... how old is he exactly...

lastly, I'm glad you didn't post a picture of her. that's creepy. even if she's a bitch, posting pictures like that of people, without their consent, is disturbing.

• Im 17, and he's 18. they were together when they were 15-17 I'm pretty sure. so it kinda sucks that they were eachothers firsts and seriously did EVERYTHING sexually and non-sexual together.

• Im not a guy, what what I do know is not everyguy likes blond hair. Come on.. even you should know that. For example taylor lautner. Lots of people love his abs and muscles and tan. But I love his smile and eyes, and hair. It depends on what is your taste you know. I prefer cute, rather than hot guys. Similarly, guys out there prefer black hair... than some who prefer blond. You may think you are considered ugly next to your friend, but why would your boyfriend have broken up with his girl and gotten with you? You must be something to him right? :)

• i have natural brown/blonde hair and blue eyes but I'd give anything to have black hair and brown eyes...dyed my hair once, looked horrible. and colour lenses are too fake for my taste.

so just gotta be happy with what you got =)

• ok...so I'm a (naturally) blonde, blue eyed, tan, tall, surfer, beach girl...guess I'm sol, cause all you boys are hatin on girls like me, I have enough trouble findin a guy to accept my height, so I'm gonna rely on the "stereotype" of beauty and hopefully some "brainwashed" guy will accept my barbie look.

• I hear you, I'm blonde with big boobs and I feel like I always get put into this category of "bimbo" - most guys only want to hook up with me, nothing more serious than that :/

• Wow that sucks girls, not I'm really glad I don't have that sterotypic look. I'm it a heathy and comitted relationship & I'm happy :)

• I accept my look in fact I love it.. but I do agree that the bleach blonde hair and the fake baking with the pounds of make up are unattractive.. natural beauty is the best, so to me wether ur blonde, or brunette doesn't matter.. as long as ur yourself and not trying to become something your not is what does. :)

• I had my recently turned boyfriend from "friends" tell me one of his exgfs said he shouldn't even talk to me because I'm an ugly slut. Frankly I have slept with what is considered a lot of guys but he doesn't see that as wrong and I have always been faithful to him. Girls love to be nasty if they think they will get the prize back even if they have no use for it. (Barbies doesn't mean every guy or girl will want in her pants. Being a B won't get you far even if it is just a lay. sounds like she has that covered lol)

• She sounds like a bit of a tart really, Your boyfriend is with you now, so unless he leaves you, he obviously wants to be with you, Your black hair and natural tan are much prettier :) and a lot more unique, I personally detest blonde hair also, xxx

• i like em because I am one

• dont worry about it, ignore her

• idk about the questions but I think snooki is pretty (no homo)

• Shes just jealous of u. and black or brown haird girls are much prettyer and sexier then stupid blonds.

• Immature guys only care about looks. Mature guys care about beauty (which is more spiritual) a combination of physical and spiritual attractiveness. Your guy is not the same man he was when he was with her... he values a beautiful woman or a hott barbie. Walk with your head up girl barbie doesn't have anything on you.