Uggs and sweats?

I noticed that a lot of people are wearing sweats/ pajamas and uggs now... doesn't seem like the people at my school are trying anymore like they just threw on w/e. I saw a chick at school with a neon green shirt with some black and gold sweats with our school mascot on it and some light brown uggs...doesn't look right to me.

Do people think this looks good or maybe I just have no taste in clothes O.o

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, it's not you. They're just slobs.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think its cute depending on the girl. A girl can look so hot in sweats/t-shirt/hair in a pony tail. It's cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• School isn't a fashion show. It's school, who cares what you wear? Often I'll throw on whatever is comfortable. When we go out, then I get dressed up

0|0
    0|0
  • well I'm in college, I only dress like that for early morning classes or if I'm hungover...i don't think it looks particularly good but on some days comfort is more important

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on taste, personally I think that looks hot, I wear uggs and sweats most days because they're comfy and I think they look really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it looks disgusting when people do that. I think they just don't care. I mean, I don't care what people think about me, but I like to look good while ignoring them.

0|0
    1|0
  • They think they are hot enough without trying to wear good clothes. at least that's how it is at my school. or else they are just hung over or high most days.

0|0
    0|0