Eye Bags?

How can I get rid of dark eye bags under my eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• getting enough sleep, getting B vitamins, try some pycnogenol gel eye cream or some natural health food store cream for dark circles or eye bags.

What Guys Said 2

• sleep never fixes it, over sleeping can make it worse. I've got permanent bags under my eyes, just use cover-up.

• Dr. Oz has the best answer for this. link

What Girls Said 3

• Sleep, cold teaspoons in the morning, and an under eye concealer. But DON'T use Benefit Erase Paste. It's meant to be for under eye circles but it really falls into lines and accentuates them and just looks rubbish under eyes. it's a good blemish concealer but NOT for under eye circles. Sorry lol I just say someone told you to use Erase Paste but really don't. It's such a bad under eye concealer.

• To get rid of them do as the others say, for a quick fix for now try using a salmon/pinkish colored concealer. Like make up forever's camouflage palette or Benefits erase paste. You can even mix your pinkish lipstick with concealer and put it under your eyes. I got all these tips from make up gurus on youtube. You should youtube "get rid of dark circles" or "eye bags". (:

• try getting more sleep, or put white NO SHIMMER eyeshadow under your eyes. trust me, it works. you can also try specific products designed for that kinda stuff.