Do you think wearing thongs automatically makes a girl "trashy"?

OK, I wear thongs all the time, not because they make me feel sexy, but because my butt is so big compared to my waistline and if the waistband of any underwear or bathing suit actually fits, the backsides' way to small and it's sooooooo uncomfortabel. But everyone calls me a "slut" bcause I always wear one to the beach even though I don't have permiscuous sex AT ALL.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel they are the most comfortable, keep wearing them - As for the beach thongs are becoming more popular so it is a question of time before it becomes more socially acceptable. I have never really heard any of these thong wearers being called "Sluts" maybe adventurous or a sun worshipper.

Most Helpful Girl

• No? I don't understand the correlation?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I don't call you that. It is a piece of clothing though that usually screams - I hope someone sees me naked in this today. ;-)

Don't worry what others think. YOu know who you are. I like the visual though...

• there's nothing wrong wearing thongs if that's what your comfortable in, most people don't understand that you find them comfortable and you don't wear them to get attention. So no wearing thongs isn't trashy. You should feel comfortable in what you wear

• No, that would make the entire species trashy wouldn't it? I assume it's just a fashion thing.

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, it's all cool :)

• Personally I think having panty lines showing through your work out leggings is trashy so that's when I wear a thong.

• No, they're super comfortable. You can wear whatever you want and anyone who wants to judge you is just stupid.

• no, the point of thongs is that there is no pantylines, it's not trashy unless they're like crotchless or sommething

• Lmao wtf.

Obviously not.

• No. But if it's the ONLY thing a girl is wearing, then it does. xD

• Hell no why would it everyone is entitled to wear what ever they want when they want.