Model call should I go?

The local city I live in is having an open model call for a fashion show which I'm interested in however there's a couple of downsides. 1) It's going to feature a brand who I have modeled for before but they stopped using me as one of their models. 2) I went to an open call once for an agency and they told me no and their going to be at the call offering a contract to one of the models. I'm not in the best shape to be a model I mean I'm not fat but I dont have a flat stomach I have a very tiny pudge so I just want to know do you guys think I should go or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're interested, GO!! :) You have nothing to lose, don't overthink it, just do it. And use whatever time you have between now and the call to exercise your butt off - it will give you the best chance of success, and even if it doesn't work out it will have motivated you to get into the best possible shape. Either way you win. Now - stop looking at this and get out there and run - running is by far the best way to tone up and burn fat and there's not a moment to lose! You're still reading - GO GO GO!! ;) Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• If they didn't want you then they may not want you now. Rejection sucks. If you have the look, someone will want you. I've been searching for agencies. There are plenty of castings. Get some head shots take them into local agencies when there are open castings there.

• You girls have your heads so far up your ass it's ridiculous

• @RichardTheFrog maybe I could use your dietary supplements. Clearly you have no idea about this and feel like putting someone down take your negative attitude elsewhere Dick

• @RichardTheFrog Dick is short for Richard right?

What Guys Said 2

• Modelling is a very tough industry to get into - It is your own call - If you feel in the best shape possible for you, give it one final crack - If you think you could look better with a bit of training or dieting hold off till next opportunity, it can get discouraging if you think you are going to be rejected a lot.

• Wait it out your not ready yet you have to be ready and trim down the gut then go next time

What Girls Said 0