Ok silly question time, what type of underwear are you wearing today and what color?

Be honest let us know what you're wearing even if it's granny panties or in the case of guys has holes in it! And we want to hear from you comandos out there as well!!!

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Beige bra and bikini panties, nude pantyhose.

0|2
    0|0
    • Love stockings and pantyhose... no idea why they just seem sexy... most girls seem to hate them?

• Show All
    • Good luck and enjoy! Maybe if you play your cards right, she'll wear nylons for you!

• Now see that just put a smile on my face! I hope you have a good night too...

Most Helpful Guy

• Navy boxer briefs with a silver pinstripe - No holes as far as I know.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• a red tanga :P
    [i know people r gonna ask- it's like a thong, but not quite]

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm wearing satin hip hugger panties with penguins in bow ties on them... It was a cold, penguin day today.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol comando.-.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gray granny panties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yellow string bikini right now but that's cause I am home being comfy and shit. Earlier today was a flower print thong from aerie

0|2
    0|0
    • I love aerie!!

• Show All
    • Yeah a string bikini is comfy, no fabric over the legs to get bunched up. I think you may be getting that confused with a g-string thong which is most definetely uncomfortable

• I must be... girls undies are confusing!!! I just have my boxers! I can't even imagine factoring bras and such in... how you deal with it I don't know... I imagine with the hudreds of little things that girls fuss over makes you wish for a few days off from being all girly!

• Pink and black thong

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now nothing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Pink lace thong

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay I have to ask how to girls roll around with things in their butts and lace has to be really itchy? Not being rude just asking!

• If they fit right they don't itch and stay in place

• The Wonder Girls always steal my boxers when they're laying around my place! You're just trying to get into my pants! Because yours are so uncomfortable? :-)

• Aerie deep plum bra and matching panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't worn undies since um exactly 3 years ago. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • grey boyshorts with lace on the waistband and a cute little bow

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink thong

0|1
    0|0
    • Love pink on the ladies

• Show All
    • Okay no fair now I need a cold shower!!!

• LOL 😂

• Black lace cheekies from vs.

0|3
    0|0
    • Ok that's just hot sorry I can't think of a better thing to say then that's just hot...

What Guys Said 8

• Weird question but I'll roll with it, Men’s UA Original Series Boxers in black.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, you thought i wear underwear... that's cute :P

0|0
    0|0
  • My junk is chillin in some white Hollister trunks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tighty whities 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • brand new, black, hanes boxerbriefs :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot pink hipsters

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue and white plaid/checked boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • White fitted boxers.

0|0
    0|0