Girls, Please help?

I have really curly hair and i hate it so much! i think it is the ugliest thing about me. so i straighten is every single day and its become uneven and my ends are split and broken. i dont know what to do because my self esteem is horrible when i straigthen it but when its curly i just want to hide in a ball and not go out in public i feel like when its curly it doesent even go with the outfits i like to wear. does anybody know of any options i could do to either tame my culy hair (have tried everyything literally EVERYTHING) or what other options i have besides just straightening

4

Most Helpful Girl

• curly hair is fine as long as you are keeping your hair really moisturized

What Girls Said 3

• I was watching you tube videos on this girl who sprays a few things on her hair then wraps it in a towel. Her curls look amazing in the morning. You should maximise your curls :) they're so pretty if you know how x some keep they'd hair short to make it easy straighten then use hair extensions. I prefer the curls though

• Why do you want straight hair? Curls are so beautiful and I wish I had curly or at least wavy hair. My hair is so boring and straight.

• Curly hair is gorgeous