Guys, whats appropriate for a girlfriend to wear to a boys night?

Boyfriend invited me to his mates b'day, its at a bar/pub, what should I wear/not wear. Better to dress hot, dress up or casual.. please help? Dress, or jeans. Cleavage or cover up? Heels, boots, flats? Any advice would help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're thinking too hard. seriously look cute if you want but above all just dress comfortably. You don't need to impress anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please just remember to dress for yourself.. Whatever you feel is most appropriate, happy and comfortable wearing.

You already have a boyfriend, so you are definitely not out to impress.

What Guys Said 5

• Dress the way you feel the most comfortable I don't really think it matters to much. as long as it's not extremely inappropriate

• I would honestly say whatever you normally wear to a bar - I tend to dress for where I am going rather than trying to figure out what company I will be in and what I should wear.

• Dress Casual, jeans and a basic shirt, guys like sports so a sports shirt/jersey paired with jeans looks great on you.

• it depends, some guys like the attention their girl gets when showing a little, some hate it because they feel threatened,

• Don't.. wear anything.. That's what they want anyways :P

What Girls Said 3

• Go nice casual. Jeans, nice shoes, heels or flats, and a nice top. Not too booby, though. It's your boyfriends mates, they're not people you need to be sexy for.

• Dark jeans, and a shirt, I usually opt for a long sleeve but where I am isn't summer at the moment, and ankle boots x

• Something casual as you wouldn't want his best guy friends all on you when you're in relationship with him, it'll make him feel pretty bad. But you still can look pretty looking casual too! Like a nice blouse, denim jeans, flats, and not-so-huge earrings. :)