Angle bite on bottom lip is it hot?

an angle bite is a little stud on the bottom lip
well actually upper lip or is the nose right more hotter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends on your face...piercings look great on some, and can look bad on others...but at the same time, facial piercings can totally turn someone off.

A piercing is not going to all of the sudden make you look more attractive (if that's your goal). I wouldn't get a piercing done if I was unsure about it. Don't rush it.

What Guys Said 2

• Idk what an angle bite is, but piercings are gross on a girl, unless it's the ears, then I'm neutral.

• im not a fan of piercings at all. so no, not hot. goes for guys too, btw lol...ears yes, nose stud, yes I guess...leave everything else alone ! angel bites and snake bites especially are NOT HOT...like the other guy said...gross !

What Girls Said 2

• Looooool. Angel bites are on the top of your lip, both sides.
    Having two on the bottom is snakebites.

• I think that facial piercings look bad, tacky and unnatural. There's really nothing attractive about them. Nose piercings look especially cheap and tacky.