Have you gotten your hair cut short? Did you like it or regret it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair was curly and grew very fast so even if it was cut too short it grew back very quickly - When my hair thinned I regretted not getting it cut tight earlier because when I did it, I liked it.

Most Helpful Girl

• uh sort of, i had it to my shoulders at one point, at the time i liked it. now I'm growing it out.

What Guys Said 3

• My hair is how it is in my picture. Long hair doesn't suit me

• Yes. I prefer having my hair either really short (shaved or boyka hairstyle) or medium to long. I usually have my sides shaved though.

• I always cut my hair short, I'm cool with it :-)

What Girls Said 7

• Got mine cut last week and it's much easier to handle and also much healthier. I also love the length, very easy to straighten and curl as it takes less time too.

• Yes I did. I loved it. It was exactly what I needed at the time. I'm growing my hair (sort of) now, but I did have an inverted bob and the longest bit was at my jawline.

• I guess kinda short? I got it chopped off to about chin length and really liked it :)

• My current profile picture is the way I have it now which is pixie length and while I've done it so many times before, I do regret it because I think longer hair is very beautiful and have had it before this cut. I will admit that I've gotten little to no attention from the opposite sex because of it but so what, it's hair, it grows back. :) <3

• I absolutely loved it both times, and everyone around me friends family and strangers always complimented me on it 😊😊

• No, doesn't interest me...

• I got my hair cut short and I loved it was light and soft but I still had to style it because it was a bob but with shorter hair than that you wouldn't have to style it as much.