If a girl was comfortable in her own skin and didn't have a problem with being seen naked in public, would you consider her a "slut"?

Even if she didn't have promiscuous sex

If a girl was comfortable in her own skin and didn't have a problem with being seen naked in public, would you consider her a

My stance: being comfortable with your body is in no way "trashy"

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I find how you conduct yourself when you are naked in public is more an indicator of your personality - An example would be a nudist compared with someone doing it for attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't label her slutty. However, she has to remember that in public she may not encounter only adults. But she may encounter children as well.
    The children's parents may consider her behavior inappropriate since they may be uncomfortable with their children being exposed to unwanted nudity.
    So if the girl wants to expose her body, she can do so in places where children are not allowed.

• Uh when children see a naked body, they don't get traumatized...
      .. They laugh XD

• Not all of them. It depends.
      Also, their parents wouldn't be so understanding :/.

• Yeah, well there's no evidence that exposure to nudity will harm a child.

What Guys Said 14

• Saying "I'm comfortable with my body" is a pretty abstract concept. It'd depend on the context of her nudity.

Sunbathing nude at the beach? I'd think nothing of it.

Drunkenly flashing her tits at a bar? There's a pretty good chance she's a slut.

• No. Nudity is NOT automatically equal to slutty behavior.

I'm around naked women all the time - some of whom proudly describe themselves as sluts - but many others definitely aren't, despite getting naked. Not everyone is so open-minded, of course, but still, words mean things, and "slut" means "has casual sex with lots of partners, often without regards to her own health, safety, or reputation."

Nudity by itself does not meet that definition - by a long shot.

• I am someone who has attended nude beaches and resorts most of my life. But that is being among nude people at certain times, far from "all the time". So I am curious how you are around naked people "all the time"?

• @Red_Arrow It's a turn of phrase; an expression. It means "on a fairly regular basis."

• I have been naked at resorts, beaches, and secluded streams. I have also been naked riding a bike through a major city with 10,000 other people. And I imagine that a good percentage of the people around me were virgins, far from sluts. Your sexual proclivities have nothing to do with being comfortable with nudity.

• I've always liked nudists, they are not inclined to be judgmental... I'm not enthusiastic about it myself, but I can handle going to nudist venues.

• I dont care to label it slutty but I wouldn't seriously date a model who poses nude or implied nude for the entire world to see.

• Even if she did have promiscuous sex I wouldn't care because men love to talk about how much sex and with how many different people they've done it with. In my opinion that makes both genders sluts but until the double standard changes who am I to place judgement. It's her body some women make tons of money off that sort of thing.

• No, I wouldn't. That doesn't mean you should walk around flaunting your body, that's what I would consider "Slutty".

• No way!

Rock that birthday suit, beautiful girl! Just be prepared for all the creeps :P

• Where in public are u naked? The mall?

• I will say this: not necessarily.

• I think slut-shaming in general is idiotic, so...

• It is exhibitionist, and maybe even a tease, but not a slut.

• naked in public? of course slutty. A decent person won't do that.

• And how do you define "decent" because to me decent never had anything to do with the what you do (or don't) wear but by how you treat others.

• Slut? No.

Inappropriate? Yes.

What Girls Said 12

• I can't wait to go to a nudist beach. It'll feel so free and so liberating to swim with the fish. The cool water against my bare skin. Nothing slutty at all because the human body intself is not slutty but an art form. It's meant to be admired. I'm not saying that I want anyone to gwak or touch me or anything of that nature. But to just be free of clothes and to swim and to be one with nature and truly appreciate all of it's beauty... it's exhilarating😊😊😊

Keep that shit hippie✌🌸✌

• Not slutty, but not a good idea - especially not in that picture :P

• Being a slut means sleeping around with multiple partners. This is not slutty. But walking around naked in broad daylight is a bit much.

• We're all born naked, people just have this one mind set that nudity should only be shown in private- yes to a degree but you're your own person and entitled to use it however you want.

• God forbid a woman be comfortable with her body. That must mean we can't sell any shit to her because she doesn't feel worthless for looking as she does.

• If it's in the privacy of her own home or a nudist beach - where it's acceptable to be naked no... why would I?
    If she's walking down the street - then that's a mental disorder there. o. O

• Sand up your vagina is terrible.

• there's a time and a place i think, (she might want to bundle up in winter lol). but nudist beaches are perfect public places for people who are comfortable like that.

• im not one to kill someones vibe, if a woman feels comfortable enough to be naked and to express her sensuality, spirituality it just shows that she's mature and liberated, she's fine being happy and that being naked doesn't always have to be a sexual thing

• No of course not, everything good for her if she is comfortable being naked.

• I fully agree with you being comfortable does not equate to trashy.

• being comfortable with your body has nothing to do with being naked in public stop being trashy and cover up some geez do people not have morals anymore

• Prude much.

• The human body is not "trashy"

• your attitude and the way you go about exposing it is