Do girls like it when a guy dresses in black?

I mainly dress in black and often get looks from girls as I pass them. Do girls like it?

*buys more black clothes*

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the style and the guy and his skin tone. but yet i do love it when a guy wesrs just a simple well fitted black t shirt.

but if he only wore black id feel its depressing.

right now my favorite outfit of my crushes is a yellow knit sweater with a rainbow of pastels in a silohette of a deer screen printed on the front. and then he wears a white botton up underneath. but it might also be my favorite because its different from his 'normal' attire of earth tones and leather jackets.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think some girls would like it a lot - There are always been a group of men who wore all black - I think in a lot of cases where a guy is not wanting to conform to normal fashions and colours - As far as I am concerned it is just an alternative look, nothing wrong with it, the world is big enough for all the different fashion groups and within that world there are a plenty of girls who like the different styles.

What Girls Said 41

• Yep, I actually like it. Black is a great color when it comes to clothes... and everything else.

• Sure , I like it at first.

But if someone wears the same color everyday it literally looks like their wearing the same outfit because there's very little change.

It gets boring after a while.

There's nothing wrong with experimenting.
    I'm sure you look great in other colors too.

• I love it <3 <3 <3 Whenever my ex-crush used to wear is black polo, my heart would melt haha, black is my fave color on guys. But not when it looks "goth" or "emo", more like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...79fe08e730.jpg</a>

• OMG what happened with my opinion :o
      " Whenever my ex-crush used to wear his black polo, my heart would melt haha, black is my fave color on guys. But not when it looks "goth" or "emo" like this : "

• Your affection for black destroyed the fabrics of time :)

• I love it actually. And your hair reminds me of James Dean's haircut, so take a photo
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...13627a5a62.jpg

• Oh yeah, I love it. Black and white are great colours when it comes to clothes and almost everything that I could think of. Just not full black.

• Depends on who you are, I personally enjoy my boyfriend wearing black, my ex- it didn't matter

• Yeah, I notice it and like it. I can't speak for any other girls, since it's never come up in conversation with my friends, but I think it's one of the best colors for people to wear. Naturally eye-catching without looking obnoxious.

• I prefer blue, purple and grey but with a blue dominance. Brown and reddish brown also looks good on guys.

• YAAAASSSSS! but not full black all the time. gets old for me anyway.

• Black bomber jackets? Deary? 😏❤

• BUY MY A TICKET AND ILL COME! :P

• I don't really care unless you dress in black all the time. All the time would make you look kind of emo.

• Yes I do! I like that goth look!

• Black is a sexy color on guys. Like a plain black form fitting shirt with a bit of a v neck on a guy is extremely sexy.

• Depends on how u look, if u attractive, then no matter what color u ll good.
    Same with my boyfriend, he is extremely attractive male with model's body.
    And he look good in clothes of any color, including all black.
    But usually he wears all black for work

• Black tends to slim down and make a guy look sexier. I personally like it.

• if it's a all back outfit no, if it's just a shirt then yes, if someone wears black All the time I'd think they're depressed or something.

• i don't have any problem with people dressed in black because i often do

• I love black, I wear it very often.

So sure, I like black on guys

• Depends if the guy is too dark or too pale for the black. Usually I love when guys wear black, girls too, but some people can't pull it off. I find that it depends on the individual.

• Yes black does look really hot on guys. I know with my boyfriend is does. ^^

• Depends on the guy. Some colors can bring out nice features like eye colors.

• I wouldn't say girls like it. It's just because most girls are attracted to the "bad boy" and black really portrays that kind of character.

• It's fine unless it washes you out. At that point I'd invest in warm color schemes.

• Sure, some girls like goth guys :P

• normal low key shit who cares

• I love when guys where solid black tshirts!!!

• it's good yes

• It looks nice.

• Hell yesa #allblacks...

• I don't care what they dress in, as long as they don't look homeless or something. :*

• Yea, it looks nice.. Just not ALL the time 😊

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't say full black like black, jeans, black shoes, black shirt lol, that uh way to "modern art" if you know what I mean. but they like say a black jacket, or jeans with a black shirt stuff like that.

Things like a dark grey or almost black cardigan, black jacket, wool ones are nice, a black flat cap ( I know a certain gal who loves to steal mine -.- ) those are all good choices.

• Same here. Almost everything I got is black.

• It doesn't matter.

• Black never goes out of style.

• I honesty like I guy who wears black clothes cause I wear black sometimes to