Which do you prefer your girl to wear read description?

I'm going to a college football game and it's a "date" which would be more cuter?
a dress?
or
an oversized jersey of one of my favorite football players? When I say oversized I mean HUGE, cause it was my dads.

Most Helpful Guy

• A dress at a football game is a bit out of place, I'd go with your jersey idea lol, it's laid back and can look cute.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cf8a6a1ecf.jpg

• Yeah the only problem is it's like 4 sizes too big. And it's the breather kind with tiny holes in it. Sooooo I don't know to wear just my bra under it or another shirt too.

• You're putting too much emphasis on matching team colors lol... just wear whatever you look good and feel comfortable in and have fun with him.

• Thanks for mH! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the Jersey and leggings cause it's simple and cute, especially for a date to a football game. Don't do a dress.

• Okie dokie. Thank u

• sure thing :)

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the guy if he is sports mad he will appreciate jersey more. A dress would seem a bit over dressed to me at a football game.

• Depends on the dress. I don't think you should look too girly-girly when you go to an sports-event, but a decent dress should beperfectly fine. The Jersey wouldn't be an issue either except if you plan to go somewhere else after the game.

• oversized jersey... no better off in a tshirt/baby t w/ the team's logo etc.

dress how you normally would, but show spirit as well.

• Well, not a DRESS, anything but!

• Fr?
      The guy is probably gonna have on a polo shirt and tie with Khakis

• Even so, a dress is, like, for the utmost formal wear, not a FOOTBALL GAME!

• Lol okay then.

• cosplay from a video game :P

What Girls Said 2

• It's November.

It'd be unintelligent to wear a dress.

• Well it'd have leggings under

• I'd think it's more appropriate to dress sporty. Wearing a dress would be overdressing.

• I know most sorority chicks wear them. And the guy is a wannabe frat who can't be a frat cause his parents refuse to pay. So I know he will be dressed up