Girls, Women do you like beards?

I have a beard and I find I only get compliments from men about my beard, they're all like "Yo bro, your beard looks epic, you're so money supermarket. com and you don't even know it" and I am a modest man, so I just blush and take it in my stride.

So women do you like men with beards? Yay or nay, vote now!

• Yes
    37% (37)
  • No
    39% (39)
  • I don't mind
    24% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking, yeah. Although, different facial hair styles suit different people. Not all men look good with a beard. It also depends on whether or not he takes care of/grooms it nicely.

I should also say that I didn't like beards (or any facial hair really) on men when I was younger. I didn't start liking it until probably my mid-20s.

0|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 31

• It really depends on the guy and his face shape but generally speaking, yes, I like facial hair on men.

0|1
    1|0
  • No, I'm not a fan of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ready like them because they are kinda scratchy and scruffy. Whenever my grandpa kisses my cheek it hurts my cheek.
    I like smooth skin!

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a beard and it's amazing. But you don't need one to look good, but I love it. And a lot of my friends like bears too

0|1
    1|0
  • I do but I don't look like their type! hahah ! Some look good and some not so much.

0|1
    1|0
  • I *prefer* a clean shaven man, but I am not opposed to stubble. Sometimes a beard suits a man, and sometimes it makes him look like a goat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess they are ok. They do tend to make a person look older. Care to share a pic of what you look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting results lol. I really don't mind, it depends whether or not the guy suits it.

0|0
    0|0
  • s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b644d3aa35.jpg

not realy but if anything it'd be like that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes coz facial hair=maturity

0|1
    2|0
  • I do - but if it fits the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooooooooooooooooooooove a good beard 😍😛 but I thinkin the only one of my friends that like them a lot

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope, I don't like them...

1|0
    0|0
  • no its to scratchy when kissing.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, but for the most part... a short, well trimmed beard can be very sexy on a guy. But, maybe not the duck dynasty type of beard.

That's really just my opinion, though. Other women are a different story. :)

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes I do like facial hair as long as it is groomed and not too long

0|1
    1|0
    • I am growing mine out at the moment, so it's not as neat as it could be. I'm waiting until it's thick and then I am going to trim it with a beard trimmer.

(Off related topic, you're super beautiful, I don't mean to sound like a creep).

• I'm more of a scruff kind of girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Its according to his facial features

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope. Prefer clean cut and shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts when a guy kisses you. It rubbs your face raw and sometimes food can get in it... so for me its a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but I do usually prefer clean cut or maybe a slight stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • beards are sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. It matters on the style, and the guy himself. Some look great with them, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you take care of it, a beard can look good. And by good I mean reaally good. Men with beards rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but sometimes it doesn't go with the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!

It's so physically attractive because it's so masculine. :)

0|1
    1|0
  • As long as it's groomed!

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, personally I think facial hair looking ally good on my n

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards are a major turnoff, a very selective few rock it and even then it's still not recommended. However a slight stubble is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Usually I don't mind them, I think it can enhance a man's attractiveness sometimes. I do not like long, Santa-like beards. Trimmed and well-kept ones can look good.

0|1
    1|0
  • More from Girls