Poll! How many layers of clothes do you usually wear during winter?

Regular underwear doesn't count as a layer (so no bra/panties/boxers). Feel free to describe how you dress for a typica winter day! With pictures if you want!

• 1 top and 1 bottom
  • 2 top and 1 bottom
  • 3 top and 1 bottom
  • 4 top and 1 bottom
  • 2 top and 2 bottom
  • 3 top and 2 bottom
  • 4 top and 2 bottom (or more!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to much hardly I live in sunny Miami FL

Most Helpful Girl

• 2top 2 bottom I hate the cold

• Haha do you do the leggings under pants every day trick?

• Yess!
      And I even wear 3 clothing layers sometimes from up and still feel cold.

What Guys Said 22

• Outdoors I would wear shirt/tshirt, top/sweater and coat. Indoors because of central heating I tend to strip down to shirt/tshirt - Nothing extra on bottom half apart from winter shoes/boots.

• It depends on how cold it gets. 15C then it's a coat outside 2 top? If it's 0C then it's a sweater and a winter coat. If it's -20C then I probably put on some thermal pants and shirts underneath too. If it's -40C then I stay home.

• In real winter I need 3+1 so voted C.
    I'm a fairly skinny, 62 kg (136 lbs) guy who needs insulation in the winter :D

• Depends.. in bed, just boxers. Even in winter.

Indoors t shirt and trousers

Outside (freezing) t shirt, jumper, coat
    Skinny jeans

• In winter i wear jeans, and either just a button down and a jacket, a t-shirt with a button down over it and a jacket, or a t-shirt and a hoodie.

• I switch to full pj's only because its so damn cold not to normally for me i am in shorts and tshirt and my girl starts wearing stripey pj's and if its too cold still she puts her hair down so that it help's keep her head warm

• I wear two layers at the most, not counting a jacket when I go outside.

• well under wear pants under shirt button up and jacket. socks and shoes so whatever that is.

• T-shirt, sweater and jeans, that's it. More than enough, I often don't even wear a jacket when going outside, I prefer it being a little bit colder over being too warm

• top - tshirt, cartigen and a winter jacket

bottom - jeans, long johns or just knee warmers

shoes, 2 layers of socks, cause the shoes i like are not for warmth.

by the way in Toronto winter can hit - 38

• Top - tshirt, hoodie, leather jacket

Bottom - Jeans (Possibly long underwear)

Feet - 1 pair of socks, leather boots

• Singlet, Shirt, Jacket (sometimes)
    Jeans.

• T shirt/Tanktop under a shirt, basketball shorts under my jeans and probably long socks that go up most of my calf. I pretty much always wear hoodies everyday and then my coat.

• Normally a shirt and jacket and pants

• slacks, long sleeve shirt- rarely gets cold in Australia

• 3 top and 3 bottom

• Shirts, sweater and jacket. Jeans.

• Tee shirt, blue jeans, heavy coat, socks, shoes, and gloves.

• A FUCK TON like 5 hoodies under my coat

• Thong and a tank top

• It's 33°c all year round where I live so no winter.

• I'm special because I was poor in Alaska growing up so apparently I'm much more resistant to cold than other people. I wear sandals in snow until I put on snowboard boots or something. When I was still a kid, later on, I would walk around barefoot in what my family claimed was Minnesota -20° winter.

• Stepping outside barefoot in that temperature is not a problem. Spending time out there is a different story.

What Girls Said 20

• I have absolutely no idea, I wear enough to keep me warm, but I don't count them. Plus, I live in Florida, it's rarely ever cold here and if it is it tends to get hot by the afternoon. The coldness of our winters is like a week or two long lol. Like right now it's in the upper 80's.

• 3 top 1 bottom sounds bout right, that's if u include my bra :P

• I live in texas winter is laughable here. So I wear a shirt a jacket and jeans... sometimes a beanie if I feel in the mood.

• Tank top, t-shirt, sweatshirt, coat.

Pants.

• 1 top and 1 bottom

• i live in Canada. we had snow in September. usually two undertops and two sweaters, plus a coat. normal pants or two layers on leggings. really, really nicely insulated boots, two pairs of socks or one pair of really wooly socks. mittens (NOT GLOVES YOUR FINGER WILL FREEZE) and a hat or ear muffs. i walk to the school. in the winter every day last year i would get frost on my eyelashes and hair. not even joking. my friend got frostbite on her ears--while wearing a hat.

• I don't like layers so I just put on some jeans (my legs never get cold), a big sweater and a wintercoat. I hate things like tops under sweaters or whatever.

• Depends on how cold it is but 1-2 laters under my coat are usually sufficient.

• I live in a state that doesn't see snow. So when I go up north I pack on the layers. 3 tops and 2 bottoms + the winter coat.

• Usually shirt, sweater, coat and pants.

When I have to spend hours outdoors doing nothing but standing around a lot, it's leggings or long thermal underwear under jeans.

• I live in Tx, but don't like the cold I usually wear a tank w/ sweatshirt over it and tights w/ jeans. And my converse are year round lol

• On a typical winter day (32 or below), when Im doing my chores (i live on a farm) i usually have 2 bottom layers and three top layers minimum. Add in ski mask and hat with earflaps! Leggings, thermal shirt, duck suit, and coat are typical.

• I wear 100 tops and 10 bottoms usually.

• on the coldest of days, 2 layers of pants, and a shirt and sweater

• 2-4 layers depending on how cold it is & the activity.

• My classrooms and house is too hot! They run the heater 24/7

• I think I wear one top and one bottom for the winter but I usually wear more layers then that

• not much I live in cali and its really hot here lol

• I live in Greece so just one. or a tshirt with a jacket

• Im in south FL, so not much is needed. Long sleeve tshirt and jeans about covers it...