What do u think of a spikey leather jacket?

Do you like jackets like these? If not why?
what do u think of a spikey leather jacket?

@Star_Lord what do u think of these jackets?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love these spikey leather jacket, I always want to wear them, When I was a teenage. I think I should get one soon. It's pretty cool, lt's you have a sense of excellence. It will only reveal your personality and make you feel different. At the same time it will add confidence to you. I like that style , It's a fashion and an avant-garde. You have a good taste in clothing and fashion👍😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• As I always say whatever you are happy and comfortable in, that is important - I don't think I would like the jacket, a bit edgy for me - My fashion sense is a bit family Volvo type but I have no problem with other people expressing themselves whatever way they want to.

• They're only good if you're in a band.

• nah i prefer functionality over fashion

• Eh, too edgy for me. I do wear a leather jacket most days, but the spikes imply too much about my personality that is just not true.

• Scary as fuck.

• Hugging will be painful

• they are ok, up to the point where you look like a porcupine from all of the spikes

• Only a COUPLE OF SPIKES! NOT PORCUPINE!

• Depends on the individual jacket. Some look cool, some are overpowering and too crazy

• I'm reminded of an old joke when I look at them, plus I didn't know they still made them.

• I love leather jackets and think everyone should have at least one. But I hate the spikes. They look cheap and stupid. The worst is at a metal show and in the pit and see someone wearing one with spikes, like take that off before you hurt someone. That being said when you do see them in the pit it is open season on them.

• It's opposite to low key, I'm not into it.

• Are you looking to look like Biff's (Back to the Future film series) daughter?

• Haha cool
    Artificial spikes know?

• Maybe if you're into Black Metal and don't mind looking like a twat.

• Makes you look like a tool tbh. Regular leather jackets are fine tho.

• you look like a fucking spawn

• If you want to look like a freak then sure go for it

• Super trashy -- just like the people wearing them.

What Girls Said 8

• i think on the right person it would look awesome. but some people wouldn't b able to pull that look off.

• I like them, but not everyone can pull them off.

• They look soo damn sexy!

• Nah- solely because I'm not a fan of spikes but also I don't want to injure myself or anyone haha

• 1|0
  • I love leather jackets but I dont like 'em like that haha, maybe just a few spikes but yeah, i think thats too much, if you can pull it off tho, go for it! everyone looks cool when they own their style

• Yeah they look awesome

• Theyre out of fashion