Does a girl that dresses up like this look intimidating?

http://stealherstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/camila_cabello02.jpg

No, I'm not Camila Cabello. This is an example of how I usually dress up.
Cropped top/white tshirt with black logo, black/ripped high waist skinny jeans, black boots/converse (usually converse to be fair) and black leather jacket.
And this is sort of the makeup I do if I have to get out of the house (for whatever reason, e. g. grocery store). -> http://www.lavidadeserendipity.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/selena-gomez-wine-lip.jpg . And no, I'm not Selena Gomez either.

So, what d'ya think? Does this look intimidating or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not what I'd call "dressed up".

• hahahaha, she ain't naked.

• I don't wear scarves actually but I get what you're saying. I love black though, this is by far my fav color and I feel better while I'm in it. :)

• And I also wore black for almost this entire summer. My friends were not happy about it. ;) (they kept complaining )

What Guys Said 9

• not intimidating. some types of dress can be but not this.

• Nope, not intimidating but looks eww for some reason, just not the type I am into.. , that's more like a rock guy would want I guess?

• If a girl shows confidence in how she looks then it won't intimidate guys. It will attract guys. x

• most guys that answered this said it's not their style or yikes or whatever. Thank you for replying though. :)

• I mean.. it's their choice, it's okay. It's not like I would go for them either. xD

• Fair comment. But I like different and change. So I think. Individuals should be encouraged to express their differences. x

• Would be cute / alluring.

• I find it quite cute not intimidating at all if anything I think it gives of a casual warmth like the wearer is quite easy going.

• Personally, I like it too although I'm not quite feeling the cute vibes. Thanks for replying. :)

• Not At all

• Nah just not my type of girl

• I'm not intimidated by any woman.
    So there are guys out there who won't be nervous even if they think you're hot af.

• I might piss my pants but oh well.. I do kickbox but I was talking about my style. And meybe if they're blind, they'll think I'm hot af. x'D

• No, just a bit yucky.

What Girls Said 4

• no not really

• Tbh, being a shy girl myself, it does look a bit intimidating. Usually cause loud, popular pretty, mean girls use those type of outfits. And I get you just want to look nice but you also need to make sure that people know you're not one of those girls.

• hahahahahaha, I definitely see where you're coming from. I guess the statement I want to make with my style is that I don't give two craps for what people say about me. I'm definitely not popular, pretty, nor mean in any case. Well, I am a bitch, but only to those who've given me crap before. I used to be ths shy, silent girl that got picked on a lot but then I just had enough so I just changed. :)

• Thats nice :) i have a couple friends like you haha. And yeah thats very understandable.

• Thanks sweety. :D

• not to me, I would approach someone dressed like that to tell them they look fine af

• no why would she be

• I honestly don't know. It is kinda dark and my mom says it's intimidating and I wanted to see other people's opinions. Thanks for replying.:)