This question is directed towards girls because they usually know more about this sort of thing, but if you are a guy with advice to offer, feel free to answer.
This is what my hair looks like currently:
It may look slightly different at other times, because i didn't do it (as you can see I'm just chillin at home rn). But i think the pic is ok so you can see the relative length. Excuse the poor quality.
So here are my questions:
1. About how long do you think it would take to get to shoulder length?
2. About how long do you think it would take to get to mid-back length? (If i decide to grow it that long).
3. How do i keep my hair from looking dry, broken, and grungy like most guys with long hair--and instead keep it looking smooth and shiny?
4. Are there any ways to speed up my hair growth?
5. Any extra tips on hair maintenance?
Most Helpful Girl
It will take six months to a year to get to shoulder length and a couple of years to get to mid back length. Use conditioner with keratin and Argan oil afterwards. I don't know any ways to speed up hair growth. In regard to hair maintenance, just don't use a flat iron or blow dryer a lot because the heat damages your hair. I hope this helps :)0
- Show AllShow Less