Girls, Mixing Shampoos?

What do you think of this? Good or bad idea? It's intresting, alone, the two different shampoos made my hair dry, but when I mixed them together, (Herbal Essnces and Dove) it made my hair soft. What do you think?

Just so you know, I don't buy two bottles. For exsample, if there is some bottle of shampoo that still has some in it and hasn't been used in a while, and I'm running out of the one I'm currently using, instead of buying a new bottle, I just mix the two together so I don't have to buy a new bottle. :)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If it works for you that's great! Personally I only want to spend my money once you know what I mean?

• Oh, I don't buy two. For exsample, if there is some bottle of shampoo that still has some in it and hasn't been used in a while, and I'm running out of the one I'm currently using, instead of buying a new bottle, I just mix the two together so I don't have to buy a new bottle. :)

• ohhhhhhhh that makes sense.

What Girls Said 6

• I think thats a freakin good idea!

• I don't see why not. It's better then wasting shampoo. But I've never done that. I sometimes open the top lid and pour some water, shake it up and use it.

• I don't know I've never done that but I've tried mixing conditioners and they made my hair really really soft. Try that instead of mixing shampoos. Or just do hot oil treatment once a week

• Well i heard some do this. They it works well. I do not know. I never tried.

• If it doesn't damage your hair then go for it, I used to do it too, my hair was softer

• I have never tried it before, so I don't know if that could work for me. Glad it worked for you though!