Do guys think it's slutty when a girl wears shorts with Uggs?

I wear shorts with uggs all the time, but I don't want to look like a confused slut haha, I'm just wondering if its bad to do that. in a guys opinion.

I'm just wondering if its bad to do that. in a guys opinion.
I don't wear shorts with uggs unless I have no other shoes I can find.. its not like I wear that to school or to parties. I wear it to the store or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think uggs are cute with skinny jeans not shorts though. O.o

• Thanks for best answer :) I have a pair of tan ones at home that I'll wear with skirts sometimes or just dark blue jeans :)

What Guys Said 2

• yes. absolutely. also we wonder what made you think uggs were a good idea in the first place and thank you for making our decision on if we wanted to talk with you/date you a hell of a lot easier.

• I think uggs are ugly! and then adding that with shorts, yeah definitely leaves the impression on me that she could be "easy", and make me not want to be with her

What Girls Said 5

• Eewww why would you do that? Is it summer and just happens to also be snowing wtf. Please think twice before doing that it may look great on the runway where crazy fashion is in but not in real life.

• i think its pointless. are you cold or warm!?!?!

overall it looks like a "fashion statement"

where's the sense in shorts and uggs together?

as for sluttyness, it depends on how short those shorts are. lol

• I'm not a fan of uggs in the first place but def not w shorts

• its stupid, don't dress like that

• Many of my guy friends think it's stupid when girls dress like that.