Anybody love cosplay too? Can you help me?

I want to start cosplay but I don't know how. Any advices?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, order clothes online? And also when you order them online, you have to make sure you check that the clothes are not extremely cheaply looking. You can honestly find much better, higher quality looking costumes for the same price, you just have to look around different websites.
    And for the best cosplay, stick to at least a similar body shape as the character you're cosplaying (but thats just my opinion for the best outcome, Im a perfectionist so..),
    then again, all depends on how dedicated you are to the cosplay.
    Also, a full cosplay outfit can sometimes become quite pricey depending on how dedicated you are, just be prepared for that.
    And if you want to cosplay but don't know where to wear it, then look for anime societies/events, and also the Finnish animecon which is held around July I think.

What Guys Said 2

• I got the same problem :P
    goodluck tho :c

• I do cosplay. I have 2 outfits. Indiana Jones and my Star Wars Imperial Officer uniform.

What Girls Said 1

• i love it! I am still stuck listening to one song!