In your opinion, what is the sexiest underwear style (bikini, boyshort, thong etc.) for women? What is the LEAST attractive underwear style for men?

Just a silly debate amongst friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay. The simple part is the least attractive. Has to be granny panties, hands down!

As for the sexiest? Hard to pick. Many styles look great. Some work better on certain women while other women look better with something different. Guess I will go with the bikini and thong choices as my top two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Briefs always make me think of little kids; not sure where that association has come from.

What Guys Said 8

• Sexiest for women - Boyshorts
    Least attractive for Men - Long Johns or Y fronts

• I like Thongs on girls. Something about them drives my eyes to them.

• Personally I find thongs completely overrated and unattractive. Panties and "hot-pants" are pretty much the most attractive to me.

• Someone posted about "thongs for men". Guess nothing can beat that.

• Anything teasy is good, anything lazy looking is bad

• Bikini is the sexiest.

• It's not up to the style, the girl is who makes or breaks the outfit in this case.

• thongs are sexy!!!

What Girls Said 6

• I like my boy shorts, they're comfortable and cute.

• Tighty Whiteys... especially with visible skid marks, yuck!

• I like wearing thongs. For men, whitie tighties by far are the ugliest! If men want to wear briefs that's fine but get some designer styles or at least some with color.

• I like lace thongs, worst for men whity tightys

• Boy shorts/ boylegs are the best I thonk

• i love cotton thongs there so comfy and to mention sexy i love how thong fit across my bum 🎀
    as men boy shorts are the least attractive😎