How do I get over the loss of confidence I have?

I am a very confident person but when it comes to the guy I like I become not so confident. Well I have this issue with the guy I like now and it is about clothes. Whenever I pick out clothes I think "i wonder if my crush will like this" I know this is stupid and he doesn't even care. Well today I got some khaki bermuda shorts and I am kind of nervous to wear them. I don't want my crush to think they look stupid or anything. Do guys like bermuda shorts? How can I get over this loss of confidence? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look good in them, then it's a plus. But if they are not his cup of tea, he has probably seen you before wearing something he liked better, and that image is certainly not going to suddenly be erased now. So why worry? Variety is good. You won't know what he likes if he never sees you in different things. Keep in mind some guys (not many, but some) can be bad at giving compliments. Maybe he doesn't say much and you think he's unimpressed. Then one day out of the blue, he asks “why don't you ever wear those khaki shorts anymore? So, go for it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I hope that you know that a guy should like you for who you are and not what it is that you are wearing. Of course you will want to look nice and I am sure that you do. But what ever you wear you will look better with confidence.

• they aren't Bermuda shorts unless you bought them from Bermuda. the US rip off version is kinda cute though :o)

• Omg haha I do the exact same thing. I pick out a really figure-flattering "hot outfit" the night before school and then after I get ready in the morning I think "damn I am so going to play with this guy today". I don't even think he cares that much but as a girl its just something I do. I know this doesn't answer your question but I just had to post this.