The way girls dress

Is it just me or does anyone else find it more attractive when a girl is just in like pj pants plain shirt with hair up or something?

Updates:
Well I'm not saying just got out of bed but more along the lines of relaxed

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• On the opposite hand, I don't find it attractive to see a guy dressed like that. TO me it is slouchy. I know it is comfortable, but there is a time and place for it. Now I don't mind seeing a guy in like those jogging nylon ish pants, but only if he is an athletic type person because I think it suits his personality better. I like to see a guy show he put some effort to look nice and didn't just throw something on he fold one the floor. As a girl, I like to dress up more for school. When I say dress up I mean like jeans or khakis, a shirt (i don't ever wear t shirts except for my peace and harmony shirt, my red sox shirt, and my carolina shirt). It just gives me more confidence so I don't look like a slob.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 3

• Yep. I feel the same about guys. I like seeing him is pj pants with his hair kinda messy. Not too mention with a girl, we wear makeup and if you get a hold of a bad one you might take her home, go t sleep, and she looks scary in the morning with smeared makeup and eww. Kinda like that coyote ugly thing. Lol

0|0
    1|1
  • I dress like that sometimes. To school or to blockbuster. When I am either hella tired or just don't care. The guys I am around usually compliment me on that look. But I never really thought about it lol.

So maybe you really do find it very attractive and maybe other guys do too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, it only works if the girl is really pretty otherwise she kinda looks like a slob. And you have to know when to do it and when not to. Finals week = OK. Everyday = notsomuch

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 1

• From where I sit, it's not what a woman wears that makes her attractive. But rather, there are just some women who can make whatever they wear look good. Granted, some outfits work better than others - just not on everyone.

0|1
    0|0