The way girls dress

Is it just me or does anyone else find it more attractive when a girl is just in like pj pants plain shirt with hair up or something?

Well I'm not saying just got out of bed but more along the lines of relaxed

Most Helpful Girl

• On the opposite hand, I don't find it attractive to see a guy dressed like that. TO me it is slouchy. I know it is comfortable, but there is a time and place for it. Now I don't mind seeing a guy in like those jogging nylon ish pants, but only if he is an athletic type person because I think it suits his personality better. I like to see a guy show he put some effort to look nice and didn't just throw something on he fold one the floor. As a girl, I like to dress up more for school. When I say dress up I mean like jeans or khakis, a shirt (i don't ever wear t shirts except for my peace and harmony shirt, my red sox shirt, and my carolina shirt). It just gives me more confidence so I don't look like a slob.

What Girls Said 3

• Yep. I feel the same about guys. I like seeing him is pj pants with his hair kinda messy. Not too mention with a girl, we wear makeup and if you get a hold of a bad one you might take her home, go t sleep, and she looks scary in the morning with smeared makeup and eww. Kinda like that coyote ugly thing. Lol

• I dress like that sometimes. To school or to blockbuster. When I am either hella tired or just don't care. The guys I am around usually compliment me on that look. But I never really thought about it lol.

So maybe you really do find it very attractive and maybe other guys do too.

• Not really, it only works if the girl is really pretty otherwise she kinda looks like a slob. And you have to know when to do it and when not to. Finals week = OK. Everyday = notsomuch

What Guys Said 1

• From where I sit, it's not what a woman wears that makes her attractive. But rather, there are just some women who can make whatever they wear look good. Granted, some outfits work better than others - just not on everyone.