Girls, Are thongs actually comfortable?

Do they give you a wedgie?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't that bad, that being said, the one I had one wasn't super tight in my crack. I'm not sure that would be ok if it was a scratchy material, also mine was soft.

• Do you ever wear it?

• Only for night sessions if I'm being hones, it doesn't even stay on long. : P but it's pretty comfortable before it hits the floor.

What Girls Said 5

• id call it a bearable uncomfortable feeling. it isn't irritating, but u can still feel it.

• They are comfy, I wear one most days. After the first week or so you get used to them and you don't even know you are wearing one. You should try them, they make thongs for men.

• It's slightly different for a guy. Lol

• Mine are..

After you wear them for a bit, you get used to them..

Sorta like those toe socks

• After the first couple times of wearing a thong. I find them comfortable. I don't prefer them, but they don't give me a constant wedgie or anything

• They don't give you a wedgie--they ARE a wedgie. They're just wedgies made of lace.