Unwanted gap on my waist?

So for a while now I've been having been an issue with an unwanted gap on my waist, I have no idea how to get rid of it. I've looked up some videos and stuff but I don't know anything.

Unwanted gap on my waist?

Here re is an example of the trousers I wear, and the gap is so terrible, I wear thongs so if anyone 'peeps' down there, it'll be super awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the exact same thing. It comes from an hourglass type of figure. Clothes are not designed to fit real women.

Look around for "relaxed fit" pants. You can get them sized smaller for your waist, and the fuller fit will be a regular fit on butt and thighs.

I also found high waisted jeans fit very well.

• ''Clothes are not designed to fit real women.''

So if you're either big or small, you're not a real woman?

• @Bluebirds read it again, you got it backwards.

Most clothing is not designed to fit most women, those who have narrow waists and larger hips or those who are too slender all around. I feel they were designed to fit some fictional girl, not real women.

• Unfortunately I just realized the poster is male, so never mind any way...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand - Does it happen with every trousers you wear - Could you not switch to a smaller size - Wear a belt.

What Girls Said 2

• I am not sure but maybe you want ask a doctor.

• Try other brands of trousers or simply use belts

What Guys Said 0