Is he telling me the truth ?

My boyfriend of 3 years has this co-worker that asked him what's my name? and he told her and she looked me up on MySpace to see the type of girl that he is dating, so she sees my pic and I guess she took a pic just like I did on her cell and showed it to him , And the other night he went out to a co workers house ( a guy ) and had a drinking party with the other co workers including the girl he works with , so he tells me that she was talking to another dude in the party and also he slept over his co worker house, and he left he left their house at 7am and he cam over to see me , he told he didn't even shower cause he just came from that house, so when I was playing with his penis I grabbed a long black hair which is not mine, he tells me that he didn't do anything with that girl and that he slept on that guys couch. my boyfriend had a history of cheating with his old gf's but since I started dating him he hasn't gave me any reason to think that he was , but now with this co worker of his I'm having doubts.

Most Helpful Guy

• well this may not be exactly a straight up answer but I can give you a book to read that can help you ALOT out in here, now it depends on how long it takes for you to finsih the book but once you do that you should be able to read him EASY and that will allow you to know if he is lying. Personally I could finsih the book in under a day probably if I was able to sit down and read without a bunch of breaks. link I'm not sure if this is a link that is free and gives the full download because I already have it on my desktop and don't wish to download it again but since you now know the cover and the title and authoer it shouldnt be too hard to find online if you have any internet-finding skills, or ask a friend to find it for you. Maybe this isn't the ghreatest answer but since I am not in your position I can not juge that accuaratly but I promise you that this book will be able to help you out a bunch if you give it a chance.

What Guys Said 1

• i hate to say it but he is cheating. once a cheat always one. that is the truth. Sorry Hun

What Girls Said 1

• Totaaly cheating. My ex had a coworker who was similar to that girl. I alwasy knew that he was cheating but he always denied and acted really sweet. After about a year he slipped on all the lies he told me and he finally admitted he cheated.

There is no reason as to why another girls hair is on his penis, unless her heas was neart his head. K. Sorry.