What does it mean when a man starts leaving a change of clothes, toothbrush, aftershave, etc. at my house?

this is more for the blokes but anyone can answer! what does it mean when a man starts leaving a change of clothes, toothbrush, aftershave, etc. at my house?bare in mind we are not boyfriend are girlfriend and we are no longer friends with benefits what dose it mean? if you blokes left anything behind why would you do it and what would it mean lol sorry but this is getting confusing.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• perhaps he still likes you

• Dont get me wrong were not boyfriend girlfriend but we are still sleeping together he is becomming a part of my family my kids love him already and I was just wondering what it ment so thank you

What Girls Said 1

• I think the answer to that could be a lot more basic than you are thinking. If you two still sleep together then it could simply be a convenience thing. It's probably a lot easier for him to keep some clothes and a toothbrush at your place than carting them back and forth every time he comes over. But maybe it does mean that he would like your relationship to be more. If you say he is becoming a part of your family and that your kids love him... to me that sounds like you could possibly have some feelings for him? Is dating out of the question for the two of you?

• It's not no we are actually now a couple lol and are going on our first date next weekend

• Ahh well... I guess it worked itself out then! I hope the date goes well! :)