Preferences regarding women?

This is purely a physical description ranging from hair colour, to weight, to height, to tattoos and piercings, skin colour, or even the degree to which they alter their appearances.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a huge preference for any particular hair colour - I usually like slim and fit women, height not that important, don't mind piercings or tattoos or if they "alter" their appearance - Skin colour probably would tend to go for white girls but I wouldn't be surprised if I fell for a girl of another colour.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Im not exactly into girls buttttt,

Tall, long dark hair, piercings &tats yes (if they're professional), I like the look of the thinner side , seeing a little bone is pretty to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Long dark but natural hair, no piercings or cosmetic surgery unless earrings, minimal to no makeup, natural tits and a few extra pounds

1|0
    0|0
  • taller than average (5'8") or so, either slender/toned or slightly curvy, wavy brown hair, olive skin, mediterranean features, great smile, no tats, minimal piercings, classy fashion sense. doesn't go nuts with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite tall, curvy/athletic body, brown eyes, not heavy, French :3, no tattoos, tanned skin.

Oh and a nice ass and some good boobs... shaved pussy too pls!!

1|0
    0|0
  • normal/athletic body, boobs d or smaller, black hair, landing strip, no thongs, down to earth personality, and i guess fair skin

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd say my requisites are toned legs, a weight that is from skinny to... Maybe 15lbs over, no tattoos and a 5' + height. Asides from that, all colors and hair lenghts are game.

1|0
    0|0
  • brunette, slim, below 5'7 I guess, non-trashy tats, non trashy piercings, no orange skin please

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1