What way do you like girls to dress the best or girls what do you like to wear the best?

im trying to make a guy notice me more and which one do you think will make me catch his and am thinking maybe if I change my style to leggings and sweatshirt it might. Also this is not about comfort so don't reply whatever they feel most comfortable in. I mainly wear a mix of 4 and 3 but I feel like girls who wear 1 seem to get more attention for some reason.
1)
what way do you like girls to dress the best or girls what do you like to wear the best?
2)

3)

4)

5) other

• 1) leggings sweatshirts
  • 2) more fall look dressy and sweaters
  • 3) causal but cute skinny jeans high wasted jeans flannels jackets and plain tshirts
  • 4) kinda edgy with a lot of black colors and high socks and tights
  • 5) other if so please explain

Most Helpful Guy

• High socks and short skirts are the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• So disappointed no guy voted 3 or 4. I'm in between. I will survive. lmao

What Guys Said 7

• I like all those styles - I really do believe you should go for what you are most comfortable and happiest in - I like 1 and 3 for casual look but for more special look 2 and 4 are nice.

• Casual and sporty, so I voted for 3, but I also like 1.

• Don't change for a guy he should like you regardless. But if I have to choose I like 3 by a large margin

• Do three, don't wear high waisted jeans though. They are so ugly.

• I like leggings when making out because I rub the girls vagina really fast. She says it feels really good

• Short skirts guys like

• Number 1 is sooooo cute! Love that look. Gets my attention

What Girls Said 6

• I wish I could pull off 4 but I am too thick.

• I like wearing skinny jeans and t-shirts, sweatpants and tank tops, shorts, socks & sneakers, and crop tops (depends on the season).

• 3!! casual style is cool!

• All of the above.

The most I wear is 2. :)

• I honestly love them all and wear them all ! All are cute and will get you noticed :) Maybe try more of 2 but also wear them all

• Yoga pants or leggings.