Why does everyone hate fedora hats and the men who wears them?

Everyone bashes on fedora hats and the men who wears them. People often call men with fedoras "faggots" and douche bags. I honestly don't see the big deal over it. It's just a hat that fits nicely in suits and just has the classy feel to it. I have one by the way. If that's what some people like, then don't berate them for it and fuck off if your opinion was never asked for yet decided to talk crap anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Faggots and douchebags? No. Try 'neckbeards' and just 'fedoras'. The guys who wear them tend to be stereotyped as obnoxious, sweaty, overweight, socially awkward, know-it-alls with strong white knight tendencies.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't noticed this trend but in fairness I don't mind men wearing fedoras in fact sometimes I think they look good.

• I like fedoras

• The Trilby is associated with basement-dwelling neckbeard virgins, basically.

• because to be a hacker you need to be fat and have a fedora
    Kek

• They do look a bit strange on people with oddly arranged patches of facial hair wearing undershirts who never take them off when indoors or eating.

With a jacket and dressier clothes or out of doors they are alright.

• Hahahahaha! No! I don't hate them!!! "faggots and douche bags"? WTF?