Are thongs slips hot, what do you think of them, what would you do if you saw a girl like this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• i would tell a girl to pull her fudging pants up

• No need for them in my view - I prefer boyshorts myself - Those pics just look like a cheap strip club.

• NO, HELL NO!!!

• No they are not attractive, it's just a white woman's tactic for attention (that race love attention).

• WHALETAILS!!! They're only attractive on attractive looking asses.

• full bum panties are far sexier

• First all non of those girls are attractive. Second of all, I'm all for sexual freedom but there are kids outside and you look trashy.

• In public? Bleah.

• Does not bother me especially since I wear thongs myself

• It depends on the ass of the girl wearing it. But even then I'd usuallu say no, because mostly it looks very trashy and unappealing in public

• that was popular when imports were... 1999.

• once seen a girl w/ hella crack showing and no undies... i wanted to say something, but y'kno.. she'd assume something else.

• Whale tails just look trashy.

• This is something like a sign ''Im a slut''

• it's hot as long as it's not too obvious that they do it on purpose...
    what would I do? take pictures like those :P

• it's only underwear no big deal it be better if it was covered.

• Whale tail!

• Thongs are hot, thongs like that are not.

• The cringe...

• Not the smartest tool in the shack.

• thats gross and slutty. are these "underwears' even practical? hell no they aren't. and showing them off is even worse

• They're good when you wear tight pants like "yoga pants", or cotton mini skirts and body cons as you can't see an underwear line 👍🏼

• Why on earth are people judged for underwear choices? Particularly those under 18? Not that age should matter as it's a stupid thing to be judged upon in the first place haha

• @14jan97 no. what she says exists. i've seen it too. it might not happen in your region or you are not aware of it but its widespread. i've seen 13 year old boys trying to smoke and hide their voirginities from their classmates to not be mocked and bullied. we live in a very fd up era.

What Girls Said 14

• Is this still a thing? I thought it stopped since waistlines moved up and the super low rise stuff lost popularity

• man tbh it looks unappealing and trashy.. sorry but its the truth

• I've seen chicks with their thongs like that and all I could think is...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...23a88541d2.jpg

• I think it's trashy and I also believe that they need to grow some ass

• No. I find the exposure of them is like "hey look look, I'm wearing a thong"

I don't want to see them.

• I think it's trashy and gross, and I love booty. Thong slips are never accidental and disgusting in my opinion

• This looks very sloppy and slutty. Part of the ass is showing as well as the tags on the thongs!

• I like to wear thongs but i dont show em like that, most of the time you dont know i have it on, That is too much showing , its not like when i have a skirt on and do the leg cross peek , its a peek like i dont know you can see anything, at the beach it is a different story, That is all you see is my swimsuit thong

• I like how the lady in the last picture has 2 skin tones lol.

• It doesn t look comfortable
    Plus it s distracting me

• So fucking Unclassy and trashy in my opinion. Are women that desperate for attention these days?

• Ugh, trashy as fuck

• I wear thongs but never show them like this that looks nasty lol.

• Some guys might like them.