Do you get used to wearing thermals?

I've bought my first pairs of thermals because I'm determine to be warm this winter. I love love love them, and they fit nice under my clothes but they get hot inside, will I just get used to it? Thanks!
Do you get used to wearing thermals?

0|1
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thermals,

I wear Under Armour cold gear underneath my clothes theses days.
    I must say it took a while to get used to putting on the compression pants (Leggings, Megging, tights.. w/e you wanna call em). Gotta go commando with em on.
    Their cold gear compression clothes does wonders!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you look great dw

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't come from a cold country but like most clothes you will get used them and if you like them all the better - They look very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh, those look Cute! I often get hot indoors & have to change, but I'd say it's about 1/2 the time. Wen Winter really kicks in, I rarely want to be out of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't wear them if you're just going to be out for 10 min at a time. You should wear them if you're going to a football game or a bonfire. When you're going to be out for hours at a time. Try yoga pants instead of thermals, they breathe a little bit more. by the way they look amazing on you. Follow me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. I don't know if you'll get used to wearing but l can get used to looking at you in them! Damn. Follow me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes, you can get used to wearing thermals.
      I've been wearing thermals for many years... year round... even in midsummer...
      The body adapts to the additional layers - and it feels great!

• That body is crazy!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!