Do you get used to wearing thermals?

I've bought my first pairs of thermals because I'm determine to be warm this winter. I love love love them, and they fit nice under my clothes but they get hot inside, will I just get used to it? Thanks!
Do you get used to wearing thermals?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thermals,

I wear Under Armour cold gear underneath my clothes theses days.
    I must say it took a while to get used to putting on the compression pants (Leggings, Megging, tights.. w/e you wanna call em). Gotta go commando with em on.
    Their cold gear compression clothes does wonders!

Most Helpful Girl

• you look great dw

What Guys Said 6

• I don't come from a cold country but like most clothes you will get used them and if you like them all the better - They look very cute.

• Ooh, those look Cute! I often get hot indoors & have to change, but I'd say it's about 1/2 the time. Wen Winter really kicks in, I rarely want to be out of them!

• You shouldn't wear them if you're just going to be out for 10 min at a time. You should wear them if you're going to a football game or a bonfire. When you're going to be out for hours at a time. Try yoga pants instead of thermals, they breathe a little bit more. by the way they look amazing on you. Follow me?

• Wow. I don't know if you'll get used to wearing but l can get used to looking at you in them! Damn. Follow me.

Yes, you can get used to wearing thermals.
      I've been wearing thermals for many years... year round... even in midsummer...
      The body adapts to the additional layers - and it feels great!

• That body is crazy!! Lol

• You're cute lol

What Girls Said 0