Bras! Where do you prefer the clasp/hook?

Since my early teenage years I have made collecting lingerie ( for noone but me, myself and I! ) my weird hobby number one – They're just so prettyyyy!
I could never really decide if I prefer the bras which close at the back or the front.
I would say I almost prefer the back ones mainly out of habit but some of the ones that close at the front just have such a cute back design it's really hard to decide :/

So what about you guys? Which do you prefer? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no bra

Most Helpful Girl

• i like collecting bras too lol
    but i prefer the clasp hook at the back... its more safe!

What Guys Said 10

• I think like you I would instinctively pick back out of habit but as some of the others said I probably would not care by which I mean if the girl is comfortable and happy in it that is the main thing , if it is visually pleasing to you as a man it is a bonus not a dealbreaker. So in your poll I picked C as closest to my opinion.

• VS has new (at least to me) bras that open from the front. Definitely win presentation points with that😍

• haha I get why many guys would choose the one opening at the front ;D

• I prefer racer-back designs, with a back closure if a clasp is a must. Like the ones Moving Comfort sells. Otherwise it's just an elastic racer-back.

I love the crossed straps that hug the neck and shoulders 😅

• Don't care, gonna take em off anyways

• It doesn't matter to me, she can wear whatever she feels comfortable in.

• I'd prefer the back, honestly

• sexy lingerie is always welcome but if I have to choose I'd take the back ones :)

• Back ones are too damn sexy :D :3

• The back is cool but as long as it's coming of that's good

• Back for me please

What Girls Said 12

• I honestly couldn't care less. It's all the same to me, seeing as how I clip together my bras first, then put them on like a t-shirt.
    (I've recently gotten into collecting cute or sexier pieces of bras too. Nasty habit, crazy how expensive some can get but... what's a girl to do! :P )

• I love padded bras because well, you know. I heard VS's push up bra was great but tbh they make your boobs look fake, or that could have just been Kylie lying to us about her plastic modified "over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders".
    The clasp at the front definitely would make it easier but the back is just way more common and I just prefer it.

• I've never worn a front clasp bra but I think they look really pretty :)

• I like padded bras!

• I've no preference. I've only had ones that clasp in the back, but I wouldn't be opposed to ones that are front-closing.

• I'm not a fan of front clasps, but when it comes to sex then they're hilarious when guys try to figure out how to get them off.

• Really? I thought it was easier for them to open the front ones :O

• But the standard bra usually has a back clasp so they're used to that and feel around like a blind guy looking for a can of tuna in the canned goods aisle of the supermarket.

• Haha funny to imagine that visually

• Back ones since I have big boobs. So they would probably end up unhooking the front part easily. :D

• omg mine do that too! ^^;
      That's why I can only really wear ones out that have a proper hook at the front so I'll be sure they'll keep closed

• Then try wearing sports bras more often. Push up bra's just makes them hurt your back more. Sports bra's really help to relieve that.

• Oh I never had back problems because of them actually but thanks for the advice I'll make sure to follow it if I ever get them!

• I've never worn a front clip bra in my life. They rarely come in my size and I'm afraid they might come undone. I also heard they're not adjustable.

• The ones I have are adjustable but it probably depends

• I've always had mine on the back, I would like to try one on the front.
    Bras with the clasp on the front look a little more original and I imagine they would be more practical.

• Well they are actually more practical and some have really cute back design if you're wearing something with a deep back cut and don't wanna go completely braless but I have some that will just open randomly which is not so good :S make sure you get one with an actual hook if you get a front closing one ;)

• Almost all of mine hook in the back. Front hook ones seem to come undone occasionally and don't have much adjustment. Front hook is nice when you are wearing something you dont want that bump in the back.

• I also like how cute some of the front ones are designed at the back - it's so great if you're wearing a dress or top with a deep cut back (or even backless) but still don't wanna go completely braless!

• i'm more used to the ones that close in the back. i haven't seen many that close in the front.

• Boys love front opening brassieres and brassieres that uncover my nipples.