Girls, Girls what is your favorite exercise attire?

I know most people don't focus on how they look for exercise but occasionally you see men and women who look like they spent more time getting ready for the gym than they spend at the gym... so girls what do you usually wear to work out?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont go to the gym but I sometimes swim at home. So.. Erm.. Bikini

• Well if you're at home why wear anything lol? How far do you usually swim? I've never enjoyed swimming as exercise

• I meant its kind of nice you know if im in the pool and need a drink i could just yell at them lol

• Lol yea that sounds pleasant... working out and decide you need a vodka drink

What Girls Said 5

• If I am at home, sweatpants and a sports bra
    If I am at the gym or outside, a t-shirt over the sports bra

• Exercise leggings, running sneakers, and a fairly standard t-shirt/jacket. All in black, all with sleek designs. Some people will think it looks boring, but it gets me in the mood to actually exercise and I never have to waste time coordinating an outfit or whatever!

• Usually just leggings, and a workout top. I like long sleeve athletic tops for some reason lol

• Even in the summer? seems like excessive sweating lol

• Lol alright then!

• I'm sure it is a pleasure watching you work out lol

• just a fitted shirt and compression tights.

• I don't wear compression tights as my only lower garment but I have recently started wearing them on legs days and they.. in one or another make my legs not burn as bad after long runs.. kinda crazy

• fair enough. for me it just really helps.

• running Leggings and sports bra