GUYS: No hips considered unattractive?

I'm skinny/thin and have abs and an athletic body. I have a very small waist but it doesn't curve in ...and I have no hips... I'm just kinda straight up and down. Is this considered unattractive even though people say I have a gorgeous face?

And guys would you rather have a girl with an okay body and beautiful face or a girl with a hot body and a not so attractive face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your endocrine system is being overwhelmed by xenoestrogens. These are unnatural industrial chemicals that are able to bind to a woman's estrogen receptors. Major sources are food that has been heated in contact with plastic, shampoos (especially those aimed at softening up black women's hair), laundry detergents, dryer sheets and cash register receipt paper. Bisphenyl A is a major culprit and also parabens, pthalates and DDT. What happened to you is that 100% of your estrogen receptors were clogged with xenoestrogen when you went through puberty, causing your brain to stop listening so hard to those receptors and to order less receptors to be built. That's why you have no hips. You are in a state of estrogen resistance or insensitivity, your body no longer listens to the overloaded estrogen signals. Your level of testosterone on the other hand, could be at the natural level but is now dominating, turning you into a tom boy who is more comfortable talking with men. To fix this you will have to remove all xenoestrogen from your food and environment, eat foods that are high in natural phytoestrogen, eat foods that boost your liver function, eat organic food and stay away from factory farmed meat. Millions of young women are going through the same thing you are. Cleaning up your endocrine system and getting your hips back will be the fight of your life. Good luck to you.

• I don't know if this is actually true, but you gave me some hope. My little sister have wide hips and big boobs. I have narrow hips and small boobs, so does my mum. But I hope I can be able to have my sister body, I don't know maybe I am just not meant to have big boobs and hips.
      And something I thought about.. You said to avoid xenoestrogen, isn't that vegetables?

What Guys Said 4

• A nice set of hips -is- attractive, but not having those won't make you unattractive. I'm sure there are loads of other features that you do have that guys would love to get their paws all over!

• Yea I agree with the other guys. Its not a turn off to most guys and I'm sure you have other good features its just not a turn on for a lot of guys. That wouldn't stop a guy from talking to you or wanting to be with you. And to answer your other question, I would rather have a girl with a beautiful face and okay body rather than the other way around.

• It's not a turn off, your hips just won't turn on most guys. No guy is going to pass a girl because she has smaller hips.

• I love girls faces so I would choose the okay body and beautiful face. If I'm going to perv on a girl, I look at their face. Because faces are beautiful .

Small hips doesn't really matter for me.

What Girls Said 1

• it depends on the guy. no racist but white guys don't really care.