Should I get layers in my hair or not?

so I'm cutting my light brown hair which is currently at my waist to just under my boobs and I'm thinking about getting layers but I also very much like when it's all the same length around which do you think looks better on a girl

• Layers
  • Keep straight and even

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted b because if the layers aren't done right they look horrible but if you do get layers get longer layers at least below the chin and have them blended !

What Guys Said 3

• It is your choice - Whatever you are most comfortable and happiest with - Personally I prefer the layered look.

• I guess layers will look good

• Zoey Dechannel cut please

What Girls Said 4

• Do whatever you like. It's your hair.

• layers are pretty much always good. there's nothing wrong with like, really straight and even hair, and i like it a lot of the time, but i guess with my natural hair the way it is i usually settle for less except on special occasions. but layers i feel are pretty much always good when you can get them

• People say layer to make it look nice! But I like making a braid in my hair! So its up to you.

• get the layers