Ladies & girls, How long do you take to get in the morning?

Ladies & girls, How long does it take you to get ready in the morning -to shower or bath, get dressed, put on make up, do hair etc.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I never truly did. I brushed my teeth, but I didn't put on a new outfit. Today is lazy Sunday :)

I did cook lunch, and that took about 30 minutes.

• But on weekdays. How long do you take?

• thank you for mhg @logesh

• You are most welcome

What Girls Said 7

• Here lately, 10 minutes. Wake up, throw my work clothes on, brush my hair, brush my teeth in the bathroom, put my shoes on and leave.

On my days off probably like 15 minutes more for a shower (I take one at night if I have to work) and to figure out what I want to wear that day.

• I shower the night before because my hair takes forever to dry.
    Other than that I would say it depends on the day and on my mood. On the days where I'm feeling good and love is in the air I can take up to 1 hour lol ( 20 minutes make up, 20 minutes hair and 20 minutes to chose/wear my outfit and do the rest)
    But lately, since I'm interested in NO ONE in my college and I'm not in the mood, I can take less than 15 minutes (No make up, hair in a messy ponytail, random casual outfit)!!

• I've learned to do it in 20 minutes, since I'm always late.

• At most, an hour. At the least, 20-30 minutes.

• I shower in the evening; so in the AM, it takes me about 5-10 mins. to brush my teeth, do hair, and get dress... sometimes it may take 15 mins if I'm having bad hair day.

• It depends on if I'm in a hurry or not and where I'm going. 15 minutes to an hour I guess? (15 typical, hour for church or something)

• 25 minuets