How would you rate me out of 10? (honest, male)

Hey how would you gals and guys rate me out of 10? I am rather curious, because I am not sure myself where I stand. So honest answers only please.

I am 18 years old by the way :-)

link

link

link

link

Thanks a lot if you will...

Most Helpful Girl

• You look a lot older than 18, I would have guessed 22ish. You're really cute and great bod

What Girls Said 8

• You have to know you're body looks good...it's a 10. Your face is about a 6...nothing to write home about but nothing bad either and when you bring ur body into the equation you total up to around an 8.5 but that's just my opinion. I don't know if ur doing steriods but if you are you should cut back a little because ur gonna get those gross veins popping outta ur muscles in a minute and that's not cute. Oh and 18? Seriously? You look early 20s. Drink more water, stay out of the sun and do something with ur hair because it's annoying me. :)

• In all honesty, she has some major points, grooming can play a huge role in someone's attractiveness

If you groomed yourself really well and shopped right for stuff you could bring yourself up 1 or 2 numbers on the 10 scale minimum

And btw, groomed =/= hairless and metro and fake Jersey tan

• (As if I am an expert, I mean I don't wanna come off that way, I'm just like any other dude but it's the truth with girls and usually what holds true with girls will hold true with guys)

• 8... youve got a cute chiseled face but the muscles are kinda scary. seems like you could snap me in half

• 10! I'm a sucker for blue eyes and broad shoulders :)

• Lol cutie but the last picture scared me a little no lie lol Maybe to much muscele for me :P but your are a cutie so a 7

• Cute and hot body, nice eyes and lips =) 18? You look like 20-25.

• aw. your really cute. a little too muscly for my taste, though. id say an 8. :)

• You looks so hot. 10

• 6...not bad. you're not my type but I can see a girl thinking your cute

ooh that last pic! nice body! I changed your rating to an 8

you do look quite a bit older than 18, I would have guessed mid 20s

What Guys Said 4

• Wow. If I was gay, I would pound your brownie... No homo.

• Hmmm, the guys on this site have a great sense of humor...clever, but a little bit twisted LOL !

• 8 probably but seems like some women find you higher luck guy.

• rofl @ eddymetal