Is there something that the opposite sex wears that you just find incredibly sexy?

Some women like a man in a suit. Others like a tight t-shirt.
Some men like women in heels. Others get tingly when they see her in workout clothes.
What article of clothing (shoes, accessories, etc.) do it for you?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I love nice, fitted button-ups on a man. So casual yet so handsome on a man. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A guy in some nice jeans that show off his ass and even better gives me those crazy ideas in my head of what his package entails.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men in suits. 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • They look handsome in suit, white t shirt, muscle tee, etc. Anything.. maybe except those girly tank tops, or tight clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know... anything is fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • a nice suit is very sexy ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to see a man wearing a tight dress, padded brassiere, garter belt, lace panty, stockings and heels. Wig and lipstick. Dress tight enough for an erection to lift it and draw attention to the cock.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that? Are you bi?

• @blondfrog
      Not bisexual particularly, but the thought of removing his clothes and revealing an aroused male body really turns me on a lot. I really like she-males.

What Guys Said 6

• for some reason yoga pants on girls often seemed to work for me if she had the body for them

0|2
    0|0
  • I like any clothing that shows off the woman's body even if there is not much skin showing - I like slim, fit women with small breasts and ass so it is more about the body contours rather than specific curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A friendly sexy smile

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikinis are the shit lol

0|1
    0|0
  • List of things I find cute on a girl.
    1. Knee high socks
    2. Wearing a long shirt but no pants
    3. Cowgirl boots.