Have you ever met anyone so beautiful it hurts and you know you'll never forget them?

I met this guy in a bar 10 months ago, massive chemistry, kissed and exchanged numbers, started and continue talking for 6 months. At the time he was graduating university and I was doing exams, than we both went home for the summer holidays, he was ill, I was ill, he started a new job etc, anyway we didn't have time to meet. Nearer the end he asked if I wanted to see the new house he had bought and would cook for me (and he still remembered what I looked like!). I said yes. I sent him a text message a few days or so later and he never got back to me or spoke to me again. He was just the most beautiful man I've ever seen though I'm not going to ever forget him so I was pretty gutted about it. Sigh. I guess it's a good thing, I don't see how he would of really liked me if we met; loads of pretty cute girls around. It would be completely wrong, creepy and desperate if I was to text him out the blue now wouldn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• [ I don't see how he would of really liked me if we met; loads of pretty cute girls around. ]

- Are you kidding me? Not all guys are shallow dipsh*ts that aim ONLY for physical attraction. Some of us have been in LTR (Long term relationships) where the woman was beautiful but not compatible with our own desires. If this man was graduating university- he most likely knows what he wants and has all the opportunity in the world to fight for it.

- Never degrade yourself, that was highschool bullsh*t.

--- NOTE :: In your own words you said: "...and he still remembered what I looked like!" - that's proof that your appearance doesn't bother him (because he still called / txted / invited you

[ It would be completely wrong, creepy and desperate if I was to text him out the blue now wouldn't it? ]

- Text the man, what is he gonna do? Freak out because you weren't communicating with him? Trust me, he won't do that. At worst- he won't respond which means one of several things: 1) He doesn't have that phone anymore. 2) He joined the military and can't use his phone atm. 3) He is busy right now and will txt later. etc..

Just text him already, you know you want to.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• "It would be completely wrong, creepy and desperate if I was to text him out the blue now wouldn't it?"

Yes, but you have to go for what you want. You're just not going to be happy otherwise.

• People are way too hung up about texting seeming creepy and desperate. Guys and girls should just be honest and straightforward with each other and if someone wants to text the other should be ok with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would be fine to text him. Don't ask about meeting up. Just say you are sorry for how busy you have been. Make it sound like your fault. Maybe something came up in his life that made it so he was no longer interested or couldn't keep in touch. Just send him a text asking how he has been. Basically, start over with your friendship.

• yea.

until I met him and he asked me to leave the club with him (after 5 minz!)

thats when I found it easy to forget him. seriously, easy guys are such a turn-off. even if they're the hottest guy ever.

• Nah, I don't thin it would be wierd. Just play it cool like your just seeing how he's doing.

And yes I've met a guy like that. The whole time we talked it was torture becasue he was so beautiful and he had beautiful friends and well...I just wasn't up there.

We talk every now and then.