I'm looking to make some changes in my life and I'm wondering what I should focus on kicking first.
- LazinessVote A
- BoringVote B
- FatVote C
- PoorVote D
- JealousVote E
Most Helpful Girl
You didn't tell us anything about yourself so here's some general information as I see it:
1. Don't through your insecurities into your relationships...
2. Jealousy will destroy a relationship very quickly...
3. Cheating...Way bad
4. Showing off isn't attractive. Be yourself for better or worse.
5. Read a book and learn how to be a gentleman...The world had to few
6. Read a book and learn how to treat a lady...Yep I'm into reading. Great info. out there for the
7. Always be sincere...There are times we all need to fudge a bit "No your butt looks great in
those pants or that shirt makes your biceps look huge!" :-) Be as sincere as you can
be...We can tell very quickly when you're not.
8. Don't try and boss me around. No one wears "the pants" anymore...Look at each
relationship as a team sport so to speak...
9. Don't speak down to me...
10. Look me in the eye when you speak.
11. It's best never to assume you know what I'm thinking. Ask me.
12. Be creative...You'll have better relationships and a better life if you're creative and look for
new and wonderful ways to enjoy each other and waking up each day.
I think these are considerations that should be shown to all. And there's more!... Cheers!4