How do guys feel about stretch marks on thighs?

Do you find it gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I love a girl, I LOVE her. What her legs look like is of interest to me, but I care about her. If she has marks, I won't let my feelings for her change. I will still love her. NOTHING on her body can/will stop that. Her physical appearace means far less to me than her herself.

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody is physically perfect. My ex had stretch marks on her waist, but I loved her with all my heart.

• No I find it kinda sexy actually

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the guy. There's a lot of different guys out there. Some are loving, which means they care a bout who you are, and not what you look like. And then there's the horny sex guys. That all want the "sexy" girls with the perfect breasts, and legs. But in general it depends.

• Not at all I have stretchmarks but I don't can and I agree with the guys it's not about what's on your legs or waist or anywhere else.

• I have stretch marks from the last pregnancy I had. But he knows that it is okay.