So fellow GAGers, do you have any beauty hacks/tips/tricks that you would like to share? I have two and they do produce good results:
1. I apply olive oil on my lashes and eyebrows daily before going to bed. This had definitely thickened my lashes and brows.
2. I comb my bangs asap after showering, this keeps them straight and in place without any form of heating!
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
1. Dip a q-tip in any moisturizer - swipe over any mascara smudges, eyeliner errors, etc. boom it disappears :)
2. Put your hair in a low bun overnight - instant Kim kardashian big curls for the next morning
3. Egg yolk and avocado - mash up and use as conditioner, let it sit in your hair for 10 mins before washing out
4. DIY pore strips - dip tissue into whisked egg whites, then apply "strip" to nose. Leave on until hard:)
5. Dry lips? Use a dry toothbrush with a tiny bit of olive oil and scrub away for plump, soft lips
Hope this helped!1