Pokies: Sexy or Skanky?

(Pokies = When you can see the nipples poking out the shirt)
Personally, I like pokies when done right, in a more subtle way, and when the boobs doesn't hang very low. What do you think?

Pokies: Sexy or Skanky?

• Sexy
  • Skanky
  • Don't mind it

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't bother me, everybody has nipples so it's not a big secret. I don't wear bras so it happens to me, but I try to avoid them at work.

What Guys Said 18

• Loving the look. Can be trashy just depends what you wear with it really but those look great

• It's certainly sexy either way. But if you are intentionally trying to make your nipples visible through your tops, then it's 'skanky' in my opinion.

• I don't find them particularly sexy but Im not gonna complain either.

• Sexy if it's just me and her together, attention whoring if she's purposely walking out in public like that.

• I mean, why not be mysterious. I love boobs, love em like you wouldn't believe (you would believe it), but why just put your nips out there?

• I find it pretty attractive and captivating. Its what we want to see anyways. ;-)

• A bit of both

If she's trying to show them then its skanky if its just by chance then its sexy hot

• I don't mind it, as long as the setting is appropriate! :-D

• "Pokies", or, how to never get looked in the eye during a conversation with a man ever.

• it´s natural. i don´t think bad of it.

• Love em! In some scenarios it can be trashy but I'd say a majority of the time good to go

• Sexy af... love it... so appealing and adds a bit of accentuation to gorgeous breasts...

• super sexy, love it! 👍

is this you on the first pics? :P

• Such whorish bullocks!

• They definitely turn my head

• Why can't you be sexy and skanky? I think skanky looks hot :)

• It's kind of hot, but it's still trashy to walk out and about like that. If my girlfriend was staying home and dressed like the first one especially, no problem to me whatsoever.

• Neither. I'm neutral. Not hot, but not necessarily a bad thing either. It is what it is. It's like a male bulge to girls. Some girls would get turned on by that just like some guys would get turned on by "pokies". Some girls might not want to see a guy's bulge and some guys might not want to see a girl's "pokies".

What Girls Said 8

• It's trahsy period... I hate when I'm wearing a sports bra and I'm cold or horny and it shows through the shirt by accident.

Bras are made for a reason ladies ✌

• Not a fan. It's totally unnecessary.

• Stupid way to try to get attention.

• Personally I think it doesn't leave much to the imagination and looks like girls are trying to get attention

• If you've got the perky boobs to do it, I'd say go for it. Haha I don't mind I don't care

• It s distracting...

• what are bra's not a thing now?

• Lol... Them girls be hatin' 👀😂