Girls, why do you wear pantyhose?

My girlfriend and sister wear always black opaque pantyhose do you think why

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz it's warm during the colder seasons. And when you are wearing a skirt to work it's appropriate to wear stockings or a pantyhose if the skirt is shorter than usual the pantyhose should be thicker. It's also comfortable and prevents chaffing if your legs rub together when you walk.

• my sister likes black opaque is it good

What Girls Said 4

• They could be self conscious about their legs, due to scars , blemishes, etc. Since black is slimming in appearance, maybe they wear that color to make them look thinner.

• my girlfriend prefers black my sister likes brown

• when i style it with a cute skirt or dress when it's cold I do but I think my grandma always wears pantyhose under all her outfits including her pants I don't know why this is though

• I like the style. You can change it up by just changing the color of the pantyhose or hosiery. And definitely different colors go better with some dresses or skirts.

• Because I always wear skirts or dresses and it gets cold in winter otherwise. Also I like wearing low dernier ones because I think my legs look a nicer shape in them