Why is it so difficult to find cute undies that actually cover my entire butt?

Sometimes a girl wants to be comfy but it seems most all panties don't cover the entire cheek! Why do I have to sacrifice style for coverage? Most full coverage underwear is bland and plain. Borderline granny panties start to come to mind. Boy shorts, bikini, etc. it doesn't matter!

I just needed to vent for a moment...

Updates:
Bump

0|1
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure and they are expensive thats what i hate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Chuckle, Ihave also wondered why most underwear is like this.  After all, most of the time no  one else sees it, so why do girls
     always have to go around uncovered?

1|0
    0|0
  • Unlike most guys in GaG, I get you. I do think it's important for a girl to wear panties that have enough coverage and support for her butt.

I know Hush Puppies sell pretty panties that covers the butt cheeks like these ones:
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/s2fek6.jpg[/IMG]

0|1
    0|2
  • Well, the point of cute undies isn't to cover up, is it?

0|0
    0|1
  • Just wear boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • What llorando suggested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why cover up the goods?

0|0
    1|1
  • Try living up north, where there's snow. It's hard for women to bundle up, but still look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • The cuter ones tend to show off more of your butt!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• try boy shorts! they cover the whole butt for sure and they can have lace and cute patterns or they can just be plain and still be cute :) i just have solid colored boy shorts in like black, blue, purple, etc. with elastic at the top and i think they are pretty cute even with how simple they are :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically you either want granny panties or boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for boyshorts, that is what basically all my panties are. So comfy and theyre not granny panties

0|1
    0|0