Girls, If your man bought you something like this would you wear it?

I think it's super hot... what do you ladies think?

Hipster bikini or thong? Is it wrong buying this turns me on?
More help please :)

24

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• well purple isn't my colour but sure the style looks nice

• no I would not! Not my color!

• Why the hell not?

• It's cute. Tbh I would wear any lingerie someone bought for me, it's nice to be treated and it's nice to look cute in something for someone.

• Aww see ghats the reaction I am dreaming of! :)

• Awww I am sorry wish I knew you I would romance the Sox off you! ;)

• You're too kind :) definitely romance your lady with flowers and lingerie, it's so romantic and lovely :)

• I like it. Bonus points because it's purple

• I'd think it's really cute and sexy to wear anything my man bought for me... Especially when it's lingerie or something I can wear under my clothes so he's the only one who knows. It's intimate and it turns me on too. Especially knowing he was picturing me while picking it out... 😊😊

• Yes. I would definitely wear it. It means that he finds you attractive and he knows that it'll be a great gift for you and himself 😏😉

• sure, i'd wear it for him

• Well its not going to be on for long ;) hipster or bikini?

• Maybe they should make them for guys to hide hard ons!! What else is weird that would be hugely different?

• hmm... i dont really know tho

• Yeah, if he likes it.

• lol sure they're just underwear... but purple... nah

• If it came in my size (doubtful) I would wear it.

• If they bought it for me I'd obviously wear it for them, though I've seen cuter sets! ;P

• Honestly, yes I would, if a guy buys you something especially something sexy then he isn't playing around and going for a laugh but he's wanting to see your body- If you got it flaunt it. If your shy and he knows that then get him back show him all your curves and tease him, Maybe try thong because in my opinion its hotter, but Bikini is nice too.

• Yeah lol. It's just a bra and underwear.

• I would although the colour is totally wrong for me. It wouldn't look good at me.

• looks hot on that girl this color for more pale complexions get darker colors and for more dark complexions buy lighter colors..

• yes it's beautiful. I'm sure the lucky girl would love to wear that for you

• Its Beautiful :)

• Yeah. Sure I would

• I love it sadly men I meet never treat me I am always the generous one

• I love purple and i think it's pretty cute so i would wear it

• It's sexy yet cute with the little bows ! I think it's a great gift for a guy to buy his girlfriend as a gift 👌👌

• Definitely, it's not to revealing an actually looks quite comfortable. I'm not really a fan of purple but I'd wear it.